or Connect

Posts by Pliny

@bienluienapris  Your sprezz, for sure.   On a Dandy scale of 1 - 10, I'd rate that a '10'.    Doesn't just break the 'no more than one FU per fit' rule.  Smashes it. 
  Just to add to that last post, the Russia Calf from the sunken brig looks beautiful, but I recall one  purchaser saying that his was quite dry and had eventually cracked.   I guess u buy it for the historical significance and romance; for durability, not so much.  YMMV As to crust hides, there are  positives and negatives.  AFAIK EG uses them because they allow a deeper penetration of dyes and allows them to apply a wonderful variegated finish to all of their non-black...
  Them's fightin' words, and spoken like a true English expat in the New World (IIRC you're a Limey).    Unstructured, undarted, light as a feather, wears like a cardigan, good enough for JFK, made BB what it is today (??)  The list is long.
@bienluienapris  looove the suit   @robxznyc   in terms of 'Do you think it'll be noticeable or look strange if I just sew the buttons..?'  the answer is 'Not noticeable to most  -  if u sew them straight.'    But if u go to shake someone's hand and they recoil in horror, you'll know they care about style details.   NYC is a big place.  Aint there a trustworthy alterations tailor u can go to? Or am I being naive?
 noice  Jesus, Mary and Joseph! ... That's  matchy-matchy on steroids. Apart from square selection?  Awsm.  
Snap, Six Thanks for the thumbs lately guys.    
  That jacket is a stunner.  Shirt, jacket, tie color combination is nice too  imo.  I would change the buttons for brown horn.
  No.  I'd recommend the range from my limited experience of it.  Others speak highly of its character.
  nice Andres-  What shoos r they?   they look a lot like a crazy pair of Vass U-last u- cap Oxfords in red cognac i had made and have rarely worn.  look great on u in a Dandy sort of way. Dennis Walter-  styling as usual.  Not my taste but u do it well.