or Connect

Posts by Pliny

+1.   I could count on the fingers of one hand the number of feedbacks I've had  that have been flat wrong.
u can't get it that way .   imo You've got a nice Gestalt going on with your fits Heldo.  You've pulled off a  standard rig with great aplomb.
 You're a master at getting decent fits of the ebay. Love the cloth on that jacket   (Once I get past my pet loathing for stiff, pagoda-like shoulders).  That  tie/suit color combo is awsm.  Some combos just look more 'grown-up' than others.
I think it's more balanced.  doesnt everyone hate everyone else?  Beware of Geeks bearing gifts  (an awsm geek of course)   dont hesitate to wear your merchandise.  Some of that is  OD/OT  never really got the kudos for greatness he deserved, IMO   Well, I stand corrected.  But we're all bigots in our way....  I retract that comment about Hessians.  Hell I even have friends who are Hessians.
   okay mebe there's a bit of a double standard.  OD/OT never used to invite or respond to comment tho, whereas u do, and I think because you're modest enough to value everyone's opinions, even when u disagree. And Spoo, well rightly established such an incredible reputation that he could have worn a hessian bag and got 50 thumbs.   huh?  I don't think Cox is trying to be offensive in any way.  And I certainly don't think he's bigotted.
 Anyone from China weigh in on this would be good - I'm curious.  Wouldn't there be contrary views? Surely ppl (edit, some/ a reasonable proportion of  ppl)  know when they're being propaganda-ated
^^   ls those lapels remind me a bit of boobs.     Then again, a lot of things do.
Alwaus awsm GMMCLFWIW I dont much like GW's loafer look either really. Sockless, they rally need a super cas topside imo, and not with high hems unless youre @ pitti
   A harmony of  blue/green.  Tie is such a great color
  I'm not a fan of Northern lites, and I'm hardly  a maverick as far as that goes:  not many are because it's just not part of the MC canon.. I invariably like your fits tho, largely because you do follow the conventions, and you do it well.   That one above is not one I like, sorry.  The jacket is smashing, and the tie combo too.