or Connect

Posts by Pliny

pink black and grey were everywhere together in the 80s.  I like the combo.  FWIW it does violate the 'only one FU element' rule tho. i.e. pink shirt plus red square.  Plain white linen hank here IMO
   Camera at about eye height and robo-pose would help .  I get the impression that quite a few of your jackets are squarish in cut.  You have nice slim figure and I really think you'd look great in something loose and more relaxed looking.  In this pic the waist is cinched but the rest is generously cut.  A slim figure will shine through even if the fit's not wetsuit tight.    Slim but not body hugging.  I could be wrong. 
 u live in Whisky-ad land.   Pants and waistcoat appear to be the same material in one pic.  3-piece?
  It's the tie  that you're not comfortable with?    A plaid pattern like that on a shirt in these parts here is most commonly found on a 'flanno'..   ie.  something u wear chopping wood in the great outdoors or doingother manly stuff.   Very un-MC if u ask me. 
 You may be right; time will tell.  Gorges already seem to be dropping. 
 thanks, they do look wide there, I think they're 4.25".    IME the wider lapels appear to make my shoulders narrower and head bigger (not necessarily a good thing).  Can't decide if it's an optical illusion or not.
 phew. cos  there's only one body part less desirable to see for us heterosexuals Well u nailed the decor IMO
 Cheers, It's jerrybrowne's.  
 quoted for awsmness. (I'm aghast at seeing your shin tho) Looks like a still from a Kubrick movie.     So yellow ties can be good! IMO it's that pale yellow with no redish warmth that works best with navy.  
    Couple of recently funded cloths from members-  CB for H Lesser gunclub  +  Hunters of Brora Shetland