or Connect

Posts by Pliny

greys in flannel, donegal, brushed cotton-moleskin or  corduroy at a pinch for cooler months. greys in lite flannels, fresco or other open rough plain weaves for warmer months  No smooth worsteds.
   Can't see what's to like aobut this.  Kale PS aside, the jacket cloth is IMO bad for an SC + bad for a suit too.  Not a fan of high contrast box checks.  They look comical.  Suity box checks work in low contrast IMO pref with  slightly fuzzy grid lines, like Claghorn's navy Fresco.  I don't mind them on a  dark flannel, low contrast . 

@EliodA   What Aren't You Wearing Right Now  
Why stop at SB peaks?  Dude wore clothes..  I'm going naked.
  ^^  Go down well in Italy I reckon.  Elegant.  (but that fancy-stripe is a bridge too far for me, and PS matchy-ness)     All very nice IMO, but r u wearing suit trousers?  I could be mistaken but those look worsted Love the shoes.    you're a stylish mofo  
I knew there was a reason not to like them.
  hope it was a solid at least
SB peaks seem to be used more formally. Often combined with jetted pockets.  With patches they just look weird IMO   
Nice GMMcL-  What's your feeling on SB peak lapels? thinking of doing it.   @heldentenor  with 11 different posts per page options,  your page 100 will be someone else's 60, 70, 80, 90, 110, 120 et etc.     Fully agree with the sentiment 'tho', awsm fits.  @Coxsackie @Caustic Man Murl etc