or Connect

Posts by Pliny

thx, but not 'more', only i wish. It/s  511 IIRC def the nicest grey imo
thanks Mco  it's Vanda, shantung.  Textured solids r the best imo  @europrep  Oh rite so it's  EG then.  couldafooled me.  That pie-crust stitching is really something  
 thankyou.  not extended. camera angle maybe   thx.  funny u should say that. have a look.   I took this pic with a Rubi Capodimonte    yeas, shirt is white @EliodA  interesting.  the horizontal repps
  Green, Hermes.  Tie! Hober?   That sux. Luxire 
 not bad imo
  @Darkside Apprentice collar looks good.  Standard? or your own design?
   Florentine or Neapolitan, you really need to have commissioned at least 11 pizzas b4 u can discuss them with any authority
 That's the 'Hove' ?  Damn I think it's one of the nicest Norwegers out there.  Grail shoo for me.     Noice SVB  Ah thanks, such a great weave.Looks fantastic.   Then again, u always do.  Extremely enamoured of that watch/strap combo   I find that I can't get my BD/tie/lapel combos to balance, and yet I see it work well on other people.  Agnelli always looked good in them: he wore them a lot.  JCM looks great here too.  I don't know how to articulate the problem but may...
  noice ^^^  Never would have said fugly if you'd actually commissioned that other design .. looks like you've dodged a bullet.