or Connect

Posts by Pliny

good decision Cox    I'm not fussed on DB SCs of any description.  Always look top heavy.
noice Gerry
  I found Flusser's advice confusing.  IIRC  it's contradictory: viz. the pic of a guy whose 'leonine visage' (ie. big long head) is balanced by a super long point collar. That didn't work either, in my opinion.  Collar has a lot of work to balance not just head but  lapels, shoulders and tie too.   
  while I love the gunclub FWIW I'd go a sky blue shirt and a textured solid tie - black, burgundy or navy silk knit, say, PCK.  The double bar on navy + white shirt looks too formal here IMO 
Hi guise, X mas vibe
i-bro awsmness.  u look great in this pic Crusty, prob my fav of u eva   Jacket fits ur shoulders beautifully. I'd wear this fit any day. 
    thanks guys.  Had them ~3-4yrs but they're not often worn.  A captoe Bal (formal) in a light tan (casual) is a very strange beast.  All I can say is  I'm a sucker for bright shiny things.    I've got a tan suit in the works -  a slightly darker tone than the shoes.  I figure that might work.  
 yish.. pretty confident I don't want to know. 
thanks, yes.  Tricky shoe to wear IMO but I love the last and color