or Connect

Posts by Pliny

I would find it difficult to really trust someone in sockless loafers.  I find these people to be shifty, unreliable and louche. 
  Not too matchy imo, but of course u know that SC, tho beautiful, is the most difficult color for an SC.  I'd go for lighter flannels.   Tie is pretty long there.  Do u use the double FIH?  nice suit
+1  Alter a decision?  never, probably.  I mean, I like clothes, but I'm not crazy. And yes, all but a few ppl on these here boards know or care about correct deployment of suede loafers .  
  It looks great.  I have a similar suit in a reddish-brown Fresco and find I use the jacket more as a blazer sans  tie
@nabilmust  yay for brown.  deets on the cloth?
 Again with the dark trews + dark jacket RoyAl?  Lovely combo up top.  I particularly like an orange tie with a tweed.  But so much better with more contrast top and bottom. imo
  I'm not seeing how this is different AAS  [[SPOILER]]
  so true... if getting compliments from the ladies was the  raison pour habiller we'd all be getting round like these guys 
Tom Miler life must be a grind u poor bastard-  whisky & bespoke. Today-  Panta escorial neat [[SPOILER]]   
  Ever since the green FC I've been looking for a med weight solid  green jacketing that isn't too..... green.  I  bought this Minnis online thinking it was blue, and in the pic above it still looks like an low saturation aqua/teal on my monitor. but in person under a magnifying glass there's pure grass-green threads.