or Connect

Posts by Pliny

yeaaaaaaah, No.   Killer ensemble Don 
Hiya guise    
  Greg's the expert.  IDK if 9oz is too lite, but AFAIK sharkskin is very durable.  Bear in mind it may be a little shiny, have u gotta swatch?  Also have u considered getting  another Fresco in that weight?  Now that stuff is  bulletproof. looking back, that H&S pick and pick and the sharkskin I linked  r almost identical.  I think the names are interchangeable. 
EliodA  Yorkshire Fabric on ebay has nice grey H&S sharkskins, pick and picks in 10-12oz and a nice birdseye   I like 2 cos it's got more visual interest and you're in Indo, so the lighter the better
  I didn't want to put u in the red shirt of death-  those operational guys were expendable  & clearly u are not. 
 2060 Roycru?  
 yes, only suits tho. I've experimented with the 4 combos and I like one pocket right side best.  No pockets is just a little bit too feminine IMO  -  not that anyone other than work colleagues is likely to notice -  and 2 pockets feels like more of an odd trew thing.   edit:  I''m assuming u mean no back  pockets.  No pockets at all would be off.
  IDK I think the brown looks too saturated for odd trews.  too dominant for most SCs.  There's a reason why greys and beiges and buffs work best. On the other hand, as an odd summer jacket with lite wt light grey flannels  
 Love the shoes!!   DWF ?