or Connect

Posts by Pliny

u may not be aware that @Slewfoot did an earlier run (2011?) of tobacco Fresco with a little red in it that   @dieworkwear's run deliberately avoided, so u could rerun that.  Look for pics of Vox, NewYorkIslander.   I use the jacket  more than the suit.   Unusual colors and patterns are hard to get for a reason.  
 oh no, a solid green SC isn't FU imo  green is the third colour   Fit before that one tho, yes
    Henry Carter Challis
  I would've guessed twill from those diagonals, but I am not yet wise in the ways of cloth.
@justinkapur  Noice!  what cloth the SC?
  OMG you're onto us.    It's a mystery in a celeb worshipping  culture like the States, but maybe agiffy (unintentionally) is onto it with that aversion to male vanity, peacocking and style-for-it's-own-sake.   In Oz too it's about rolling up your sleeves and getting the job done, bugger what u look like.    Maybe if Vox was European he wouldn't bother with anonymity.
  I wouldn't wear that tie, but it's not execrable imo MWS.  Compare your fit to these below.  Needs  a little more contrast .  Your other 2 r better.