or Connect

Posts by Pliny

this is terrific imo  Wonderful.  Just googled Pucci. Would have loved to have met the man who dressed Dino or Mason   [[SPOILER]]  I had a pair of Tetbury chukkas- the only shoe I've flipped.  Can't recall where I bought them, but it was online.  In my regular size (UK 9.5) they were really too big, Tried to make them work but eventually decided to cut my losses.  Chukkas r tricky anyway with MC.  Need particularly short trew hems.
i like it @Roy Al   wondering if u need to drop the shoulder a little in your next commission. u seem to have some rumpling under the arms/just above the hip.   very nice @Coxsackie
not enough contrast?  
Hi guys.     Henry Carter plaid wool, Kamakura, Fresco 511 (KentWang), Simonet-Goddard, Carmina Loden suede Chukkas
the brand of what? fantastic fit   lol about the pants
[[SPOILER]]  Had to race out the door without white linen this morn.Lesser plain weave (suit by Kent Wang)Fresco 512 (next shade darker to VVV's)CappelliRubinacciKamakuraVass edit: better top pic
 Well, again, suit looks great on you imo. Ditto the whole look.That cloth is like carborundum. When I fell off my bike my knee was abraded and bleeding, but knee of the trews was fine. Plus it takes a crease like nobody's buisness.
  Is that a 511 Minnis?  love the color
@lordsuperb yes versatile imo.  Great color. By 'd-rings' u mean side adjusters? I don't use them on odds.  like to have the option to match belt and shoes.
  I revised my view a little the last time this was discussed just a few weeks ago.   I haven't always seen Formosa shoulders look good, but not going to name names.