or Connect

Posts by Pliny

I want a casual around the office suit in Fresco 'wheat'.  Mafoo says crazy, Fresco's too City for browns.  Sartorial faux pas ?
I third that, Awsm Gerry.
  You use your PS for that? .. & at the dinner table? [[SPOILER]]
 I wouldn't ride to hounds without one-   [[SPOILER]]   
You want to exclude non-experts from this thread? Fine, but you can't extend that elitism to aesthetic judgements about housing design in general. We've all got skin in that game. Forget the egg. All I'm saying is I may be in the market for such a house, and I do live in houses, so my aesthetic and 'liveability' responses are valid.  I'm not responding as an architect.  So if the place looks and feels like an underground carpark to me, who's to deny it?
I'd change just the black (on my screen) and the red to, say, buff and a shade lighter than navy blue, although I just wouldn't wear a waistcoat outside a 3-piece. I don't remember your shoes. re bolded That's valid, not knocking your approach.  But I don't feel I can make any valid comment on your fits now.  We share no common framework (Kulata might say 'rules') for judgement.I think it's also relevant to say that IMO the price of faltering from good taste is higher in...
  Everyone does get a trophy- We all live in houses and respond to them aesthetically.  I'm not pronouncing about the design of 1st century Roman cloaca or Faberge eggs.  So a  house that's 'all fur coat and no knickers', then?  There's a wrecking ball at the end of every architectural cul-de-sac.
i can't tell if you're having a lend of me.  Red SC, black vest -  they're for livery, uniforms and other one offs.  But after 2-3 years on this board u can't not know that. Do you think they're in good taste?
I don't.   But architects don't design just for architects, surely, so my opinion is valid if not expert.
The rug is good to look at. The rug is the only difference between this place and a basement car park, but the rug is rucked.  A rug that rucks is risky.