or Connect

Posts by Pliny

The antiquing on those Bontonis really pops.   In Italian (RTW) these r just the best IMO.Awsm suit too.
A LoroPiana should last at least until the tailor's done with it.     IDK .. how often do u wear any one coat ls? Not really talking about a lotof use. .  FWIW I can say I haven't observed any wear and tear. 
about 200e/meter retail but u can get remnant lengths for less than that on ebay. I understand the Italian mills go for softer but cloth has less durability: Scottish= coarser + >durability
IDK I think the oxford wingtips work welll.  And I think theyre very DC.  Manton certainly doesnt mind a heavy shoe with his suits, for example.
very nice GMMcL!   (cept the trews eh?)  what I like most in that tumblr pic is what appears to be a super-repp tie.  the furrows
When u get in close it has threads and IDK 'bits' of different colors eg  i have a lite brown made up of brons, reds, yellows, oranges, blondes Look at these cloths Ive posted b4 top & bottom r cashmere;  middle 2 r a worsted plain weave and a worsted herringbone  Cash closeup se the mottling? worsted plain worsted hb cash- looks tweedy rite?
do u know what cloth Sander?    My bad!    White linen square's too formal IMO
 No expert, but Johnston's of Elgin, probably. Attolini's had dealings with them. Some of their cashmere, esp the heavier weights, is just unreal.  Richly mottled, like Harris tweed-  real character.
 Your trews r always the best noice view.  FWIW My thoughts on your fit: Your color choices aren't working  e.g. black tie and coral&grey square with blue/black/white country shirt.  The shirt is outta place, and a black tie demands white or at least high contrast shirt n square unless you're going to a nite club.  It doesn't 'fit' in a color mix like this.  The FU DB with contrast buttons warrants more sedate pairings too. 
  [[SPOILER]]