or Connect

Posts by Pliny

Not a good advert, BOTOH (and I'm no great judge) but 1.cotton Solaro  explains the wrinkly arm  and 2.  he may have put on weight since he cut it, assuming he did cut it,  and can't afford to make another.
  Bet they smoked it all.
  Holy   Way to keep a low profile, my friend.  @lordsuperb will be beside himself.   My 2 cents?  'Whoa? That button-placement's outta whack!' is not going to be anyone's first thought, or second.
No experience of Drapers.  Harrisons Saltire is good cashmere at 12oz. Harrrisons Millionaire @ 11oz and Multi-Millionaire @ 11oz.   Also Moonbeam (wool + angora @ 10.5 oz) 
  Hope that's not wanky. 
   2 of the best posters making the same slip imo i.e. tie/square mismatch.   Neat squares want solid ties.  Worn with a neat tie, particularly in a similar scale, a neat PS  can look like you have a spare tie in your breast pocket. Love that gunclub RoyAl 
 thx.  The French look, if there is one, typified by say Camps de Luca, seems to be quite squareish and high shoulders, if not roped.  Weston's 598 demi-Chasse is one of my grail shoes.  I like the style so much I had something similar made but without the apron that runs from the quarters around the heel. .
 Summer jacketing in not quite Summer (9.5oz) weight.  Some of the designs are v similar to the CB for Lesser jacketing book
 i think you're right. i got thrown cos its lightweight jacketing (phoenix) and i associate barleycorn with tweed
Anyone tell me what weave here? thx