or Connect

Posts by Pliny

Merry Xmas Braddock.   awsm  I kind of imagine T&T as a genial elder statesman sitting quietly in his Florida bungalow, surrounded by classic bespoke  Henry Poole, A&S, Huntsman etc that will, alas, never be worn again, his passion for fine craftsmenship channelled into on-line menswear critique.   That's a really interesting assertion. Makes sense to me too-  women's fashion is much bigger biz with a higher and faster turnover of merchandize demanding constant renewal....
 The 'Silverback'.    CP there's a brown  and purple cashmere Cappelli on clearance at Exquisite Trimmings with your name on it.  nice turn-out A
I just bought it.  Your work is done. 
cheers Cox-  Actually this is a bit of a 'Cox's hlelp me make up my mind to buy it Thread' type deal.   You know, the tie is very you when I think about it.  Earthy, textured.
Opinion about this tie anyone? (it's cashmere)
I like that GC YRR.
  White cords?  Now I've seen everything.  I think it's a very nice fit, maybe even better if the trews were just a little off-white, in a coolish color to off-set the grey.   Or, go with a slightly lighter jacket. +1 
 And back at ya Sando (+  Braddock)
more grey    
@lawyerdad  You're derailing. Let it go.