or Connect

Posts by Pliny

That'd rok as an SC, imo.  I'm seeing a lite-mid brown, which u could pair with dark (if u must)  or lite grey trews.   What's the weight and fabric?
Welted flap for me.  Easy to tuck when your flap width goes passé +  to access. I use my pockets a lot.   Anyone tell me why I shouldn't use  a Lesser's Super 120s & Cashmere suiting? Want something really lux.
Hi gentlemen       Fwesco, Grenadine, Vass pebbble-grains
 lame   [[SPOILER]]
 yep, if u want to look like u stepped outta the 16th C 
  I've always found roped shoulders to be mannered, contrived, theatrical, costumey.  Opposite of natural. 
this rocks  Agree with Cox's other suggestions I guess. but not roped.  Nobody looks good in roped. 
 Puffed with this, imo.  You're  wearing a neat with an SC   That shirt doesn't take a tie or jacket.   This.  I like your style DT, but the trousers bother me. The only SC less cooperative than that  grey/taupe jacket is the same color in a solid. 
I have a jacket in the brown/black herringbone - which resolves to brown at about a yard.  I bought a PRL jacket a few years ago that I swear is in Moonbeam, solid brown.  Same proportions of Lambswool/Angora and weight.  
@sprout  Yes, and Yes.  Glad I took the plunge on that one.. Ebay's a crapshoot.  But this cloth wears like feather-lite suede.  Dry as dust and more body than other cloths twice the weight.