or Connect

Posts by Pliny

+1 C'horn right suit, right loafers.   Not a fan of the European-gigolo-sockless-loafers-with-lounge-suit look, and don't see it much here, but a shapely pair of pennies or tassels on a decent  last (not long & square toed monstrosities) worn with socks will take you to the door of the boardroom if not inside.   imo in WAYWRN there's more censure for rule-breaking badly done (poor cut or fit or color-texture-pattern-material combination) than for rule-breaking per se
Tonik. yes
@Coxsackie   Joshua Smith no relation ?  @jcmeyer   that artist got into a lotta trouble for  caricature  of his sitters 
Mohair/Linen/Suede 
grenadine is Hober, and Yes S-G.  I was uncomfortable with the hank but couldn't say why
@bienluienapris   noice shoos-  What provenance?   BTW that color variance between pic #1 and pic #2 is phenomenal
 They don't take sauce from anyone, that's for sure.  A little wider (and the gorge higher) than my current preference . 
 u may not be aware that @Slewfoot did an earlier run (2011?) of tobacco Fresco with a little red in it that   @dieworkwear's run deliberately avoided, so u could rerun that.  Look for pics of Vox, NewYorkIslander.   I use the jacket  more than the suit.   Unusual colors and patterns are hard to get for a reason.  
 oh no, a solid green SC isn't FU imo  green is the third colour   Fit before that one tho, yes