or Connect

Posts by Pliny

Cheers. I don't rag on AAS because he's/your a good sport and helps keep the thread interesting, even if I sometimes think that he/you looks like he got dressed in the dark at a vintage thrift store in the Scottish Highlands.  I liked the restrained color here, but it's still  Postmodern IMO - a camel DB SC with leather buttons + lapel pin is FU and casual;  a white shirt with FC's is unequivocally formal.  The matching tie/PS looks studied.  AAS isn't going for 'good...
 In what sense, Synthese?
 Ditto. Nice fit. rickytt -  the jacket's too-square shoulders are causing that slight rumpling on the sides at the level of the top button.  .  Like me, you have sloping shoulders, and I don't think you'll find much in RTW that works for them.
  [[SPOILER]]   
FWIW he has said that he has exceptionally sloping, narrow shoulders and wide hips.  
u didn't like my Cappelli suggestion CP?   On 2nd thoughts it was too close in color to the SC.   With that jacket I'd say 'go safe, go solid'. Maybe something that picks up a minor + with texture.   What about one of the Capppelli donegals on ET?. 
 'sup Spectre    Looking good IMO CM.  The flap patches r a nice touch, but apart from the square and socks I particularly like your color choices  here.
  I came to no break because I want ppl to see my awsm shoos.    I'm dead against stasis.  It disturbs me to see ppl trying to replicate Cary Grant or Fred Astaire - typre looks.  I'm simplifying, but I prefer a lower/med rise, no pleats, high hem + minimal shoulder padding and chest structure.   But I don't want to get ahead of the curve either. (And no-one ahead of the curve posts on SF anyway).  The posters I admire most are the ones who r right on point. Vox,...
+1
[[SPOILER]]   +1  Cloth merchants IME  will send anywhere u want.  But perhaps you could use one of Luxire's less expensive stock cloths to start with rather than running the risk that they mess up a cloth you really love.