or Connect

Posts by Pliny

thanks!
+1 on SB's comments Noodles.  Shoulders look rite, but the chest is too small on all of those.  
Hi guise, office action shot. SB, EA, rocking      
  Grrrrrrr  I like this  apologies for the distraction, but wanted to share this look.The Duke's in town so I'm seeing a lot of this wonderful  suit.  Not usually a huge fan of this kind of English cut, but when it's done well like this it looks fantastic IMO.French blue, mohair,broad square sloping shoulders, which William has naturally,slim waist creating a nice 'V' silhouette, hacking pockets; straight hem and no pleats. He's also wearing his tie much like his Dad-...
  sounds good jr.   IMO the patch chest pocket isn't a great option.  Two probs- 1.  They don't take a square well.  Because it's a casual jacket you're going to go puffed silk, and most squares (Kent Wang's  an exception because they're 13 by 13) )  won't sit in there without unsightly bulging.2.  Square in, it looks like you have a flower pot pasted to your chest.    That's a Foo observation, but once u see it u can't forget it.  
     +1 Ian  you're bursting outta that thing,  need to cut back on the benches 
 As u were .    is good ETB wow the blue and the linen work well together
  sounds pretty good if it's a bespoke process.  I don't have Crystal Springs but some of them look fantastic.   She is a cruel master, the @menswear.  However, you already have an exemplary wardrobe to play with.   I'm also feeling inclined to slow down and limit myself to occasional really special pieces.  You really surprise me.     I don't rate that one all that highly in your generally stellar repertoire.
 more's the pity   I really like that ^^.    You've gotta lot of really solid basics that come together well.     Rubi Villa Lucia square
 about ?   you're in the best position to judge re your tailor