or Connect

Posts by Pliny

I'm no great judge of SW&D but this is really nice IMO-and can I say you've totally got the WAYWN angsty look down in this one-     +1 I'd also pay good money for a Flusser-style compendium -  only SF pics (mostly Vox would b awsm)  words by Manton, Foo and a few others
[[SPOILER]]  That is awsm. Nobody does rustic like u Swedish guys. +  AAS is going to lurv it
 Beautiful.  Nabilmust, in that first link to your tumblr you're wearing a pinstripe blue shirt- I've been looking for one like that - Mind my asking where u got it?
I like the cut of those shoulders Nabilmust edit: snap Helden- 
Well that's a first!  Green corduroy?  It looks good on you IMO   I meant to ask- is a green suit okay for hte challenge?
Are u American?  Brothel creepers have a dodgy history there.  Maybe it's a throw back judgement.   Personally I like them here. 
well don't keep me in suspense-  What was Vox's solution?
  oops-  sorry, meant Betelgeuse  (Seajen awsm also, and EFV, Cox)
 particularly like the silhouette here. just looks really relaxed and comfortable.  (jacket's awsm too)     I like this very much Institches  lite pents + Summery check SC  +1 Aaaand we're back.   So many good fits in the last 12 hrs after a long slow!  Chocosa, Musquirl (edit:  Beterlgeuse), Braddock, Clarinet Player,  AAS, GMMcL and more
 yes and yes. what about this tho?- say a Mystery Bespoke Tailor makes a great fitting suit and shirt in nice cloths-   add a simple no-name silk knit, a linen square and any decent Northampton shoe and bang, you've potentially got a stellar and 20+ fit.   Can u get 50+ thumbs (more viewers)  with no-name stuff in WAYWT?  How much is it dieworkwear's big3 and how much is it name-checking?