or Connect

Posts by Pliny

my bad.  
 Very nice if rather sombre look RoyAl. I woudnve gon for a mid to dark grey with that terrific g'club      I love solid herringbone jackets.   Looking good imo @sugarbutch      +   @Claghorn
@Mr Knightley  I'd not heard of Tootal.  Great scooter pic on their site   @cezinho  all of that rocks, particularly the challis lol
  Your Dad looks sharp there Mr K     @Sander  i would choose more textured & less saturated furnishings for that jacket.
 I think it's pretty amaze that the same frames suit u both.  I dislike box-check suits, particularly where the contrast is strong, as it is there.  As an SC tho that cloth rocks.  Lovely restrained look all over, and the puffed solid square is spot on imo.
   [[SPOILER]]
  That jacket rocks.  Nice job on the pockets
  Awsm stitching Marco.  Beautiful work     Gangsterchief,  I like the concept and your commitment to a social cause like that.  Your image choices seem to glorify the thing you're also trying to discourage.  How about squares featuring designs by Black artists? Apropos nothing,  Australian Aboriginal dot paintings would make fantastic square designs.  Shouldn't be too hard to arrange the license.  
Hard to see what with the beard RC
Contestants, set your faces to deadpan.