or Connect

Posts by Pliny

[[SPOILER]]    [[SPOILER]]
  Sweet Jesus have u no mercy?  I think u positively revel in provoking me.
 Much as I admire your fit SB I can't help thinking this 
  The Prince Charles knot looks great-  I can't get many of my ties to do that-  I'm guessing u need an unlined ?And for the record that Groucho head is disturbing    my bad, I assumed that UC's was a button down.   For a non-BD that's a helluva roll then.  I have no ideas.    Those pleats? look great there IMO  (They r pleats aren't they?)  You don't usually go for them IIRC
  bewilderingly ....? T&T  the extreme collar roll is an i-gent conceit.  but cool.
  Madder is the  tie with tweed amirite? perfect combo   re: hanks and faces-  A gentleman wants cohesion .. nothing louder than anything else, so the fit doesn't distract from the visage  [[SPOILER]] pulling out the Blue Steel there Cox
 imagine some sunny boardwalk   [[SPOILER]]
   never has a pair of those cognac Budapesters been put to such good use. IMO  Sublime.  
    I need me some of that ^^^^^^^  real bad.   Suede loafers r classic-  the missing piece in my shoo collection. Those look awesome. What's the $ ballpark TBBW?  [[SPOILER]]
   Good call.   I covet that Panta.   CB's is a teal or turquoise.  Tricky to find.