or Connect

Posts by Pliny

Florentine or Neapolitan, you really need to have commissioned at least 11 pizzas b4 u can discuss them with any authority
 That's the 'Hove' ?  Damn I think it's one of the nicest Norwegers out there.  Grail shoo for me.     Noice SVB  Ah thanks, such a great weave.Looks fantastic.   Then again, u always do.  Extremely enamoured of that watch/strap combo   I find that I can't get my BD/tie/lapel combos to balance, and yet I see it work well on other people.  Agnelli always looked good in them: he wore them a lot.  JCM looks great here too.  I don't know how to articulate the problem but may...
  noice ^^^  Never would have said fugly if you'd actually commissioned that other design .. looks like you've dodged a bullet.
 Bringing it, Sixy.  Like to know prov of the suit  Again, outstanding   threee for three. great stuff.   
  there's enough variation in solid blues alone for me Darkside.  .. lite sky blue to dk French blue Oxford, royal Oxford, poplin, twill, dobby, broadcloth, end-on-end point collar, Kent collar, semi-spread, spread, cutaway, polo French cuffs, barrel cuffs
fugly, Darkside
  ohai Calypso.  Suit looks summery, and I find box checks pretty loud.  So a Shantung or linen in a solid imo
[[SPOILER]]   Love the vertically slatted screens,  and the modest use of stone blocks.  Little bit of stone goes a long way imo.
from someone who knows what he's talking about..'The blue blazer is a descendant of a jacket, (called by some a reefer jacket), worn in the British Navy. Sailors did not, and do not, wear French cuffs nor should anyone else. Sportcoats are descendants of outdoor hunting or riding jackets. One does not wear French cufffs while shooting, nor should anyone while wearing such a jacket.' Personally I think it can look affected.  YMMV​
+  links can be frustrating if you're in a hurry.  Takes me nearly as long to put links on as it does to put everything else on.  Particularly the right one (left-handed) which has a tendency to slip out and  roll into the dark recesses under the wardrobe, where it hangs with odd collar stiffeners and loose change.