or Connect

Posts by Pliny

Thx.  ~ 11 oz The merchant was Huddersfield Cloth, but the bunch I don't know.  One of their specials I got cheap.  There's so much great cloth in Huddersfield.  Mostly prefer the less expensive lower Super number stuff with plenty of body.        Noice, what tie is that BiP? I like these fits.  To clarify, r u wearing matching vest and jacket with odd trews?
 cheers. Neats r for suits, but I figure that the size of the medallions and the almost solid  SC mitigate the offence.
 Thanks! but I've had to rethink it.  Dragging that Baluchi around underfoot is really inconvenient.   What would u do with a well-dressed usher/ maitre d?   
Hi gentlemen. Life is short, so what the hell I'm wearing a neat with an SC.  Sue me.     Cappelli, Kent Wang,  Rubinacci, Kamakura, Howard Yount, Alfred Sargent
bejesus -  don't u guys have that one? Don't ask me what it means
 yeah but that sounds like too much work lol I don't mean steam the be****s out of it so it gets into the canvas.  Just a bit. Of course Fresco for the long-term.
McFoxy, for travelling I wear the suit/s that are-   a. most comfortable b. I feel best in.   Pro-tip:  Hang suit in hotel bathroom and put the shower on hot for a few mins.  Presto- the wrinkles disappear.
 +1  amazing inky blue
  okay,  bit random, but SVB have u ever thought about doing something about your body fat  i.e. getting more of it?
Envy of epic proportions of anyone going to meet BB