or Connect

Posts by Pliny

Holland and Holland has just released some new 'Big Game' squares based on the work of Marcello Pettineo.      
WTF look at your shoulders.  Must have an incredible drop.  Very nice. Like the fit very much.  Got a Moonbeam in brown HB on the way.  So the shirt is Lesser?  Where u kop the Guards tie Cox? Again nice fit.
lol
one for Spectre [[SPOILER]]    [[SPOILER]]
good  I don't wear my jacket around the office much, so ..   My pref is belt loops for odd trews,  side adjusters for suits.  Don't be humble.  These are awsm! As nice as anything of yours I've seen.  Got the Warhol (or is it 'Jobs'?) down perfectly in the lower pic too.  Sugarbutch, Six-y,  Chocosa and others -  loving it  
 Beautiful tweed!   Wonderful Stitches.  Sander, IMO the width of the trews is in proportion with the rest of the suit.  A heavy cloth like this needs a bit of drape and fullness.
here
 Paisley ties r a bit of a PS challenge, IMO-  mostly because the scale of the common paisley pattern is itself perfect as a PS.  With a suit, I'd pair with folded linen or a solid color.  With an SC a puffed solid PS.  
 Maybe, a bit busy (PS/tie) IMO.  Nice texture on the jacket.  What trews with this one?    Nice fit.  Again, love the texture on the jacket.  Wish i could work out the mystery of the vol control on my [identical]  headphones. 
World class photography.    Cashmere + Donegal + silk