or Connect

Posts by Pliny

you're a good candidate for a Liverano cut Isolation.  you've got the physique to go wide long lapels, fitted waist and open quarters, ... suit u more than this, which isn't bad all the same   tasty use of a paisley IsteRed

haven't seen it, praps I'd better not.  I will say you're more of a polka dot fan than me, but apart from that i find you have a sophisticated and conservative palette    I'm working on this ...   
Huddersfield Fine WorstedsHuddersfield ClothHarrisons of Burley ebayBritish Fabrics EbayHarrisons of Edinburgh will have a US distributor listed on their site u can prob useJohn MolloyPepper LeeKevin and Howlin there's lots, but AFAIK SF don't have a single list anywheres
^^ FYI just a few pages back someone (JRD? ) posted a list of mills, and online sellers
  it's the combination of relatively formal elements up top against the trews IMO... and  I think a worsted navy blazer needs some or all of -  patch pockets, contrast buttons, swelled edges and at least to be in a roughed worsted like a fresco or a hopsack.  From that pic, and i could be wrong, that blazer wants quite formal partners.  I love those tassels FWIW
  you're so consistently good, I don't think I've really disliked anything you've ever posted SB   Linen trews?-  I don't think this works Seajen, not up to your usual outstanding-ness.  the jacket looks Odd, and trews that casual aren't tie-worthy IMO.  The shoos (cordo?) have a gravity not matched by those flimsy pants   I dislike contrast collars Braddock, so maybe that's prejudiced me, but this fit's a bit all over the place IMO.  Top block's too busy-  such an...
  as others said, around US $90 a metre so depending on ur size prob about US $300 for a suit.      +1 but u know if u get a lite grey worsted with patch pockets, contrast buttons and belt loops u can get a whole lot more use out of it as a suit + 2 odds
 nice   limited use IMO- costumey, and hard to keep clean.  lite gray is versatile
   FYI  good article on Fresco just released on the NMWA sitealso FWIW-  Fresco pro-  presses beautifully, like linen almost so nice crisp look off the board Con-  i find the pants slightly scratchy, so don't rec going tight with them