or Connect

Posts by Pliny

'Suit please, Mr Celebrity Diva!  
Good thoughts @Coxsackie     @agjiffy I have some lighter weights (8-10.5 oz) in various English wools, some Fresco, some not, and FWIW, what I feel I've gained from a lightweight wool in Summer wear-ability  -  unlined, or not  -   hasn't adequately compensated for what I've lost in drape and durability.   Fresco drapes best of the lighter weights in my limited experience.   If I was a suit-wearing door-to-door salesman I might go as low as 8 oz again, but slouching...
 Studs Terkel would've tipped his hat.
[[SPOILER]]    .. one of the all-time epic threads-  Vox and FNB toe-to-toe on hopsack, sanitation workers and the 'noble work of the republic'.
 oh I was sorry to read about all that. Was wondering about u.  glad you're okay
If it was still available I would have been tempted by the texture/durability/bounce back factors.  That stuff'd be bomb proof. 
 TV folded  white linen would be better-  I'm not a fan of showy squares with a suit, altho if the cut is informal I don't mind. With a white shirt, too, I'd go for linen-  a better formality match.   The other problem with the square is that it's not coherent with tie and jacket.  The square is a bridge between the other elements:  a final touch that seals the matrix.  Needs to be darker, more subdued here.  In general, I'd say that square is not very useful.
 Kinda like a cross between the Yeti and Bigfoot, with a taste for fine wine.  He's big around the middle and he's broad across the rumpRunnin' ninety miles an hour takin' thirty feet a jumpAin't never been caught, he ain't never been tree'dSome folks say he looks a lot like me I saved up my money and I bought me some beesAnd they started makin' honey way up in the treesCut down the tree but my honey's all goneOle Slew-Foot's done made himself at home. Posts on here...
  You've got no silk or wool knits, man!  How do u cope? Otherwise, nice collection.  I'd cull some of the lighter colors, e.g. the 2 yellow foulards, the purple shantung, the yellow grenadine, and most of your 'checks',  but there's few there that I wouldn't be happy to have in my collection. 
 On this like white on rice. Greg's impeccable taste  +  12 oz +  Minnis flannel.  What's not to like?