or Connect

Posts by Pliny

I think it was Gdl who vehemently dislikes the heavier weight, and IIRC a few others have chimed in with similar opinions in the past.  If u don't like warm why bother with it?  The mid-weight drapes well +  it has a stiffness about it like linen when pressed  -  and the see- through is not an issue IME  (I have some souits in the mid)  as long as u don't get a lining in a bright color. Thats important.   To an aficionado  Fresco says Summer, but to me the unique texture...
  GOAT of Kung Fu movies     Thanks for posting, Vasiliev is the Man  I voted for all of you cos You're all Winners.     (ok, Sienfeld ref, but I really mean it )
 Wouldn't this be uncomfortable Kolecho?  Prolly too hot and heavy.  Lots of ppl say the mid-wt is best.
   I like a soft shoulder. It's hereditary-  I have a pic of my GGrandfather in 1870 wearing a suit with the same soft sloping shoulder.     (Apart from the very high buttoning point and low gorge it's not that different from the one I'm wearing in my pic)
  [[SPOILER]]    
Dandy done well   Reeeeeeally well.
  good fit on the blazer.  nice sprezz there DaD

Example of what, exactly? (supposing it was actually white)
 awsm, thanks