or Connect

Posts by Pliny

The rug is good to look at. The rug is the only difference between this place and a basement car park, but the rug is rucked.  A rug that rucks is risky.
   Sterile, institutional.  Lacks warmth or home-ness.  Hard to tell without being there, but IMO the ceiling is too dominant.   Wants tiering, pitch, a secondary ..    Living space has an oppressive  Underneath feel. Rug's gotta go b4 someone faceplants
  What StC does best IMO.  The simple stuff.  Not a fan of their house styles.
 IMO perhaps ur pics would be better with a diff camera position GMMcL.    If what SB says about your height is correct, u should look different than u do.   Your shoulders  less square, your chest less full, your thigs also.  Camera about a foot, foot and a half higher would stop that foreshortening that happens when u look up at a thing-  mountains, people etcVery nice fit IMO anyway. In different colors this wod be terrific IMO .  Everything is a good fit.  S&&& ...
  lawlz no.  I mean, the fit's as good as it gets with a 4+ decades old jacket and a red PS  outta da park, again, as u guys say  Holy Tom o' Finland. noice  that's pretty classic Cleav.  I also have a (beige) tweed with a fine black and thicker red overcheck, from Gieves and Hawkes.  Different, but not by much.  Is this a 'thing' in the English tradition?
@Coxsackie that's classy photography
#6 and #7 look like the same weave to me.     Jfrater we can't tell much just from pics.  You haven't mentioned the cloth or the weight,but you're on the right track with Fresco, plain weaves, donegals and flannels
You've sold me on the cut. It's the pattern I don't love. Of the recent ones on that site I love this I mean where do they get cloth like that? So awsm.And just to show that it's not just the model, here's Beppe in a cool raglan sleeve.
 Tell us what you  love about it, and maybe we'll learn to love it too. 
 greys in flannel, donegal, brushed cotton-moleskin or  corduroy at a pinch for cooler months. greys in lite flannels, fresco or other open rough plain weaves for warmer months  No smooth worsteds.