or Connect

Posts by Pliny

Have u got the trews for that jacket?  I hope so, cos a smoothish worsted solid grey odd jacket with peak lapels is a  strange beast.   Not very useful.  On the other hand the whole suit would be baller with that white shirt (the collar of which is perfectly in proportion with the lapels of the jacket) and say a black silk knit rather than that tie..  .  The Windsor knot looks bad here IMO  Go the 4 in H.    
 I don't recall travelling with a Fresco, so I can't give u informed comment there, but  I have taken an iron to the trouser knees after a long day's wear and been pleased wi'th how responsive it's been.  As I said b4, it's a bit like linen the way it crisps-up under a bit of heat (cotton cloth in between of course).FYI  HFW  sells online if you're having trouble sourcing Minnis.
 I think it was Gdl who vehemently dislikes the heavier weight, and IIRC a few others have chimed in with similar opinions in the past.  If u don't like warm why bother with it?  The mid-weight drapes well +  it has a stiffness about it like linen when pressed  -  and the see- through is not an issue IME  (I have some souits in the mid)  as long as u don't get a lining in a bright color. Thats important.   To an aficionado  Fresco says Summer, but to me the unique texture...
  GOAT of Kung Fu movies     Thanks for posting, Vasiliev is the Man  I voted for all of you cos You're all Winners.     (ok, Sienfeld ref, but I really mean it )
 Wouldn't this be uncomfortable Kolecho?  Prolly too hot and heavy.  Lots of ppl say the mid-wt is best.
   I like a soft shoulder. It's hereditary-  I have a pic of my GGrandfather in 1870 wearing a suit with the same soft sloping shoulder.     (Apart from the very high buttoning point and low gorge it's not that different from the one I'm wearing in my pic)
  [[SPOILER]]    
Dandy done well   Reeeeeeally well.
  good fit on the blazer.  nice sprezz there DaD