or Connect

Posts by Pliny

lolwot
I don't have one with me, but IIRC they prob block or screen printed-  I mean, they're not ink-jetted. I think that's true of Drake's printed ties too.   I'd like to try Luxire's custom square arrangement- so many paintings I think'd make awsm squares Dali, Vermeer, Hockney, Freud, even Bacon
 Slytherin with that fit IMO. Roycru i took up yoga and my body seems to have stretched. better posture and straighter spine maybe. 
 lol buckles r a pain.  3 is  ridonkulous   Great choices Tweedy-  those wool/silk? Drakes make me .  w/s is IMO  provides optimal pocket stability I def find that I keep going back to the same few squares over n over-  could get away with 2 squares if i really had to.
  nothing exciting:  mid-grey flannel, grey socks, dark cognac 3 eye blucher's
  thanks for the info. there's good vintage and bad vintage, and FWIW i think u make that work.  I have a jacket in the same cloth, different pattern (a gunclub) Terrific dry cloth with a bit of texture  very very nice Cleav.  I'm feeling pedantic I guess, but that square bothers the heck outtame.  Needs some pizzaz,some rakish angling.    fit GMMcL. i admire yr adventurousness.  Camera could go higher IMO makes u look chesty there  IMO u do very well considering your...
cashmere + madder  [[SPOILER]]

Looks great, and thanks..   I'm looking for that design in a lighter  wool-silk or wool-silk-linen +  with a blue overcheck.