or Connect

Posts by Pliny

Liking your sprezz a lot Colco Love the suit    Keep going mcobinad. Jacket still way too small in the shoulders. The combo itself is quality peacockery imo
 Chestnut shoes have the highest degree of difficulty of all imo. EliodA does it well, but I struggle to wear them without feeling like a clown.sos about using my own pics, but here's another so-so fit that imo still shows that the tie doesn't have to match shoes as long as some other top element does. (shoos r not quite chestnut, a shade or 2 darker). sidebar: jacket is PRL  Angora-wool Moonbeam & unfortunately a litle small on me)
+1 imo the tie doesn't have to agree with the shoes, but it helps that one of the top block elements does. e.g. the belt Max contrast with tie.  This fit is far from great, but a chestnut tie wouldn't have worked with this SC.   
 NRA? The Hokkaidans call it Hara Hachi Bun Me
[[SPOILER]] Love hat cloth Sander, jus the shade of grey want to get. Provenance?
  You deserve it man. Your fits are always well thought out.  And that's a lovely tweed
[[SPOILER]]
 I'm happy I learned a new word tho.
 Yeah that's not pretentions.
 Hi Ac, imo a slubby dk brown Shantung would be nice, like pic below (navy Fresco).  Hober doesn't do Shantung, but his rough silk might do the trick.  There's no brown, but there is charcoal edit:  and a plum which would do navy well imo