or Connect

Posts by Pliny

@hedonist222  there's a thread for shoe/sock/pant combos
Spring here   [[SPOILER]]   Vanda kimono silk, Rubinacci, Kamakura point collar, Brooks SC, Vass Norwegers in cognac
  Has there eva been a harder one to pick?   For ballsy beautiful tweed I like Manolo's orange Donegal.  Crusty and DW's orange checks are worth a mention, and bold HBs by Chulillo, Academic  and Orgetrix.  + a shout out for Butler's impeccable old man style..Every contestant looks great, but for sheer Tweedy-osity, and a look I'd happily wear-   Anden.
  u should be happy.  Planned obsolescence .
 Incorrect.  It's 6 suits, or 4. Navy in Fresco and flannel. Dk grey in Fresco and flannel. Thrown in a lighter grey in Summer and Winter cloths, and/or go for birseye, nailhead, HB, or patterns for variety..  @Monkeyface  looks great
  Me too.  u rok this.  i have a few metres of dk brown Lesser 11oz that's calling to me rite now Dandy done well, imo.  There's dandy that looks like a guy went into a Goodwill with the lights out and picked the first things on the rack, which unfortunately we see a lot of here, and there's dandy that's well thought out, if not to everyone's taste.  imo you're the second category. The plaid of the square is a little jarring, but the rest is pure gold. 
[[SPOILER]]  It's the Savile Row/Timothy Everest/ 'Mallory' pedigree I'm picking up on, I guess.   If I can look like Ralph Fiennes as Mallory  in my old age I'll be happyDormeuil got the sheen just rite in Tonik, imo.
   u look like u just stepped outta Bond movie  Love the width of the pins on that Lesser.  I read a post of yours about your love of Dormeuil fabrics, particularly mohair blends, so had a suit made in Tonik.  Im now a convert, so cheers.   Good weekend to you too.  That jacket is too small for you.  Needs more width in the shoulders and waist, and length in sleeves and back, imo.
@Coxsackie   @Anden   I'm just lazy.    Noice fit today Anden.