or Connect

Posts by Pliny

geez that's a nice suit FWIW In the pic that's what I see-  a smooth solid grey jacket in a standard 2-flap + besom configuration.    I can't make out a zig-zag.  But I can see that it fits well. 
 More that grey jackets lack versatility -    cos grey is versatile  for trews and top/bottom contrast is important.   Grey SCs can look like an orphaned half of a suit if they lack standout SC features like texture, patch pockets, swelled edges, bold pattern etc Choc I generally love your fits, but to my eye this could be 2 mismatched suit halves.  IMO a good grey jacket is a b/w herringbone tweed, a heavy wt Donegal,  a cashmere or silk/woo/linen  large plaid etc   I...
  so yr a Proctologist as well as a teacher AAS?   Do i dare ask what's a PSAT ? [[SPOILER]]

Such a great look Eliod  -  done well here by Matt Singer    Got me thinking about what u can mix with black tie  + greys.   Black shoes r optimal but change the tie to navy or browns and all the other shoe colors open up.   
  Frustrating that I don't know.  It's BB OTR     I know you're a trouser iconoclast Kulata, but IMO that combo doesn't work.     Maybe cos the top block is lite and bottom is entirely dark.  The shoes work, but maybe try trews inlighter-than-navy blue Ecru (2nd thghts this would be  insufficient contrast) mid-grey lite weight flannel  That jacket is sublime. I love the whole top side.    Got your fit down perfect Choc
 Shoes r excellent  IMO with that suit,  just not with the black tie and the argyles and possibly not with the white shirt.  chestnut shoe needs a lighter sock and non-black tie.  With that tie I agree with Anden that black shoe would b classic a la Bond
Great look  Eliod.  Love the contrast between suit and tie. 
nothing says 'old bloke' like the gunclub lol Can't wait to c what u come with 
Hi guys, for Cleav