or Connect

Posts by Pliny

Vass doesn't do that kind of buckle either.  Pretty much everyone takes a punt on Vass sizing.  The U-last is a narrow fit, so for example if you're a 43 you'd prob be safer with 43.5 unless your fit is already quite narrow.    I'm tempted to get a U-last penny loafer in suede 
 In Vass, you'd have to MTO and specify single monkstitched uppertobacco suede I've never seen one on this Forum, but it's def doable.  You could even go the square toe by specifying U-last Here's a u-last single monk.  Imagine it in suede with a stitched upper and you're there.  
 @Cityplace No expert, but it's prob what u would call 'character' cloth rather than luxe... So it's well-regarded here.  I bought some on the strength of recs here.  like it a lot and have one in navy birdseye.  Manton recommends it, Vox uses it.
  +1  but I suspect there's camera distortion going on.  Foxtooth explained it once-  something to do with the lens distorting and magnifying  features at the periphery. @mconibad's head gets the same treatment in some of his pics, which hasn't helped his cause
  Fit needed a bit of grey for variety.
rockin a Henry Carter dot tie-  matt wool/silk    [[SPOILER]]

thx for the link.  pretty cool
  Not that there's anything wrong with that. I have friends who r dandies.
 1. Good to see u back.2. I like the collar roll, but the rumpling along the front edges not so much.   Whoa, I'm not sure I really wanted to know what sapeur  means. And not sure u should be recommending that Mconibad should take sapeur  as his sartorial grail.  This is what came up in an image search.  (Spectre would be rolling in his e-grave)           Nice shoes, nice suit. Not together tho imo.  No one who spots u strolling  downtown Sydney, Melbourne or Shanghai...