or Connect

Posts by Pliny

[[SPOILER]]
 Smacking it out of the park.  Great tie too.    Channelling Fred49 Those AEs look fine IMO. 
 Awsm thread.  I've been pondering  the birdseye/hopsack conumndrum and I do at least feel confident that in birseye no=one will mistake me for a garbologist. (No offence to garbos).
  Y U NO LIKE SANITATION WORKERS? 
  FYI  Cox.  ^^^^^
 Can't b a coincidence.  the Fox-tooth has a video
 lulz@Foxtooth-  recognise this guy?   Grey SC's r tricky IMO.  Well done.  @Newcomer That NMWA?  Great SC
 Choc is 6 and a half feet plus.  2" cuff is pretty standard for average height guys.   +1 on others' comments, this is really a beautiful fit IMO.  Don't often see a a hard 3 that looks this good. Deets on cloth and make would b great.Edit_  Sart Part huh?  nice cut
  Think u may have 'pattern-mania'.  As a fellow sufferer (in recovery)  I know the signs.  I wouldn't try to go cold turkey.  Better to gently reduce by say one pattern for a couple weeks, see how you get used to it.  If okay, drop it back again.  Don't rush it, and try to avoid 'triggers' that'll tempt you to fall off the wagon-  SF meet-ups, scrolling thru early Whnay's good taste thread, posts by members like Crusty,  or Southern Style.  Remember to block AAS.   ...