or Connect

Posts by Pliny

oooooh love the Vanda    
Looks great, IMO. Beautiful shoes.  Like the tie too.
@Institches, @Sander  @Cleav  u guys are smoking it up today
would u call the tie red-ish?  I was thinking more of the tie and the green in the square., which is pretty nice.
 I'm sure yr rite about Flusser.  IMO tho, collar size has to be done on a face-by-face basis-  play it by ear   Serious tho, I think it's about balance and proportion.  Some of his ideas about slimming fits and so on r whacky   tru that  this was it i think-  the Italian look 
 thanks!  and re:  collars  IIRC  Flusser rite  he says a spread balances wide faces and a  point balances narrow faces.  Either way, I think yours looks good (from what I see of your face ..)     Manton's not pedantic about it.  I posted an SC with a neat in Whnays, Foo got all ornery about it, and Manton defended me, saying it's common in Italy (to which Foo said 'Italians don't know what they're doing', or some such)
  thanks!
IMO they work best as subsidiary colors-   but true red and that leaf green in EA's square r hard to do 'tastefully' on their own let alone together - 
 That herringbone at the top's a  Moonbeam-  it's a reasonably large scale hb.  considered to be pretty tweedy .  They've also got a blue-white one. then there's the Minnis Lambswool in about 12 oz.  I haven't tried it, but  pics look nice   
 thanks man    all too much IMO, Sander. (sound like a hypocrite I guess, as I've posted lots of  my own 4 pattern explosions   )  Nice elements individually .