or Connect

Posts by Pliny

I've had double instead of single, rubber taps instead of metal, oxford instead of blucher, and red cog instead of cog.  Not complaing tho
 I fnd the mix of tertiarys very appealing.  Sort of a seventies look.
 Not your briefs then?   Wicked Evil
personally I think they'e perfect the way they are
@JFrater  I mentioned Harrisons cashmere as a joke.  I hope that was clear altho I suspect it wasn't given you've been posting swatches.  My advice FWIW is don't even think about getting a suit, MTM or bespoke, in cashmere.  Cashmere trews are impractical: will bag at the knees, and be ridiculously warm.   It's just not done.  For a first commission go for a decent but not expensive wool.  e.g. Dugdale's New Fine Worsted, or Fresco or any of the squillions of other...
 Carmina does one. 
  lulz-  and I thought I was the pedantic one.    You know Manton does it all the time rite?  I really think they're fine-  above, and in general.
 today -Vass London 3 eye  with mid-grey worted suit  Bond wore these C&Js in Skyfall   Craig's also wearing a white OCBD, a great mix of casual and formal that pairs with the black I suppose. I don't know why the black shoes in this particular context tho because this suit could've taken dk brown + lite blue shirt.  Maybe it's that even when Bond is informal he's still 'working'-  killing Spectre assassins, bedding the bad guys' girl-friends  and what-not.
  It's a reasonable point IMO.  They're both MTO outfits relying on email communication for orders,
 It's a casual tweedy jacket.  Depends a little on the weight and composition, but how about a solid knit, silk or wool or cashmere, in black or charcoal or blue.  Or a solid challis, or a madder, but if patterned watch the scale.  Something with a bit of texture but generally not pattern unless fine like a herringbone or puppytooth. Stay away from neats.  Repp or bar stripes at a stretch.