or Connect

Posts by Pliny

it's not,  as YRR said.  Just looks like.
 Yes the Japanese have taken the craft to a whole new level- the finishing is just spectacular. I get the same feeling of awe in this thread as i did when I first saw high end (C&J) shoes
 u could land an F16 on those shoulders and don't get me started on the gorge .. wait.   You're spot on with your provenance YRR. That diving gorge searm is a 1990s Armani signature.  FWIW i think it works as a vintage loook. love the square
I'm getting "Kitchen and Bathroom Faucets, brass valves, fittings, showers, water pumps" but not twigging on the reference
 As orphans go the blue is quite nice and the better of the 2 IMO AAS  While we're not sympatico with colors and patterns i do like your shapes and proportions a lot.  Supine looks great ITg
sounnds like a great project Chogall.  What makes a toe plate English? And i guess youd want your own lasts plural?  depending on whether u want a chisel toe, or round, or a bigger toe box for certain styles like gunboat etc ?
lulz ..Was it the lack of saturation?-  the neat doesn't pop, true, but I'm happy for it not to e.g. with this low key POW &  I just love the incredibly soft hand on the silk- nothing else like it IME
Vanda unlined-  Japanese silk - stuff is amaze  
  the black shoes r good IMO, but unusual. I think they work well cos everything else is sober + the tie's a dark solid. 
 I feel i have the 'one cut' and the 'one style' down, so in suits and SC's it's all about cloth for me now.   Been stockpiling, so 2015 will be about turning those liabilities into assets.   As to color (suits)  if I had to I'd be happy wit just greys and a couple tans.   Mid-grey works wit everything.     The 'green SC FC'  made me see the awsmness of a dk green probably large herringbone SC-  so one of those is a possibility in the near future.    My shoe...