or Connect

Posts by Pliny

I like that fabric a lot  @Sander, and your style is usually impeccable,  so  it pains me to say that imo you should go with side adjusters on your  next pin or chalk stripe commission.  The brown belt looks like the odd man out there.     @An Acute Style I like everything above the ankle about as much as I loathe what's on it, and below it..
   'He was a tall thin silver man, sixty or close to it or a little past it. He had blue eyes as remote as eyes could be. His skin was smooth and bright and he moved like a man with very sound muscles'.  It's not quite the right quotation, but your pic is definitely Chandler-esque
  not stupid at all-  just ignorant of the history, which i won't bore ppl with
 It's a colloquial expression not meant to be taken literally.  Means 'formal situation'.  .. and yes, CM is ethnocentric altho not static.  It's provenance if not it's future is largely Anglo-American. Can't argue with your last point  
  anyone guess the 2 diff brands here?
love these things.  <2weeks between ordering and receipt in Oz. recommended
 +1 C'horn right suit, right loafers.   Not a fan of the European-gigolo-sockless-loafers-with-lounge-suit look, and don't see it much here, but a shapely pair of pennies or tassels on a decent  last (not long & square toed monstrosities) worn with socks will take you to the door of the boardroom if not inside.   imo in WAYWRN there's more censure for rule-breaking badly done (poor cut or fit or color-texture-pattern-material combination) than for rule-breaking per se
Tonik. yes
@Coxsackie   Joshua Smith no relation ?  @jcmeyer   that artist got into a lotta trouble for  caricature  of his sitters 
Mohair/Linen/Suede