or Connect

Posts by Pliny

@bienluienapris, who made those amaze semi-brogued U-cap Ghillie Spectators? They look like quality work -  Gomez or maybe Suzuki is my guess  [[SPOILER]]   laaaaaawlz   Victor I think you've out-grown that jacket in the chest n shoulders   damn, that is six-y as my Kiwi friends would say-.
 lol
  Scrolling down, I thought this was me for second.  Have the same tie, square, and a suit in the same shade of grey. Looks good.    Nice!  Can't imagine u wearing this 2 years ago. 
 yes, TM Lewin, Kent Wang suit @jahwhyy yes, Ive considered it. but the he-man thing just isn't me. @institches awsm
  because you post more close-ups?  Stitchy's pics tend to be more middle ground.
 just had a look at some of your pics, and OMG HW's everywhere. I retract all of my reputations   [[SPOILER]]
 u amaze meMy understanding is not that it's ever been considered inappropriate -  just that its symmetry looks studied and lacks sprezz
loving it Victor
Looks similar but diff fit from yesterday.  10oz Carlo Barbera for H Lesser twill, silk knit + Vass Oxfords in Oxblood      
 I agree they're a bit of a hippo-griff or what not (2 diff beasts mixed together)-  one formal, one casual.  But I think as long as the cut is good it's all good  Coming u as a bit lighter than navy on my screen.  Looks really good.