or Connect

Posts by Pliny

Ola, is that Russell from Alsport? (so about 18oz?) Tempting  for an  FU jacket
  Cheers, it's kind of in the middle.   Perfect cloth for Sicily, one of these days..
Just got this Summer jacketing from SartodiNapoli..Wool-silk-linen- mohair  in ~270 g  
 Noice EFV FYI SEH Kelly RTW DCs r the bomb  
  beautiful.   I know it's not your thing, but I would like to see you with a tiny bit of shoulder extension  I like this very much. Impeccable taste.  I have a few on-the-shoulder gorges, but I'm concerned they're looking dated.
swoon!Barbera cloths. I just don't get how they do it so much better than others [not that I've tried every cloth out there]. Feel like cotton, hang like steel, wrinkle like hardboard.
 579 is your guy for a  navy, but I recommend 516 for a spectacular surface-interest cloth.  Still navy, albeit 'French', but in direct sun the cloth is richly variegated.  Pics don't do it justice. 
 not easy to pull off a suit like that.  You do it well imo. 
 I addressed u directly.  No sarcasm either.  Cute pics. @blekit nice, but for matchy square/tie
 pretty decent @anzar  +  @mcobinad  .. in case you missed @EliodA 's post, use spoilers for pity's sake