or Connect

Posts by Pliny

nothing.  persona preference.  If a 17" is like a towel it's because it's made from silk/cloth that is too heavy for the purpose
 oh yep, no it's Le Neptune François -  has awsm autumnal colors, and as I said earlier, the KW 17" squares are pretty impressive.. the stitching is more 'artisanal' than Rubinacci and the silk appears to just as good, if not the same.   
Hi guys.  [[SPOILER]]    Henry Carter Challis, Kent Wang square.. as good as Rubinacci squares, and arguably better hand rolling.  Harrisons Oyseter birdseye. Kamakura 300, EG
  noice   welcome back Problem is  the neat square's lack of versatility. With a solid tie they work okay imo
  IMHO this is a little contrived.  A lot, really.    What r u, drunk?.. tho u do have a point.  NB the Duke's cig is a solid. I don't mind the coat in the Kiton pic, Gus,  but plaid on plaid on plaid  or 3 of anything-  stripes,  dots etc is too much. imo
 I guess.  I just don't like them eva. too Gordon Geko
    contrast collar shirts r a pet hate, but this looks ok   . Aside fro the fit of the coat, the rest is clueless.
  The worst Foo is 'nice' Foo.   So Awkward.