or Connect

Posts by Pliny

that jacket cloth roks GMMcL
Well it's not bad IMO.  Tie's pretty out there, could use something to tone down I guess.
 thanks!   + thx to all for likes, it's awsm cheers TP -  wasn't my intention but it works  holy Toledo!   Lapels r Foontastic.  + I love this fit.  The 4 combo is wonderful- color, texture and proportion      killing it Don     No-one does a Fair Isle like you EFV.  My fav of all your recent great fits.    IMO it's the grey-  suits Crusty's complexion     sedate and classy
 yep, a foo-ulard
 Searched-  the 2006 SF tie by CarloFranco was an unlined 7-fold, black & red stripes on Ecru field.  Then there was this: 
 it's a requirement on the StyFo member app isn't it?
[[SPOILER]]   I'm sure ur not crazy    Something Classic and versatile and  interesting and different enough that ppl with a lot of ties already would still want  and  exquisitely made and  with the best materials available. 
 It's a hard look to pull off well IME.    takes chutzpah       Shoes r smashin Cleav-  what make?   I know this isn't the place but .... Pattern on a grenadine?  r u crazy?  IMO repp stripes is about as much embellishment as a grenadine can take, like the unofficial StyFo tie in navy grenadine with IIRC brown and white stripes from Hober.   I'd like one in more or less that pattern, but a 7-fold super-repp.  Navy ground, 57 by 3.25 " available with brown and white bars in...
 +1  -  make it about the bragging rites not the $s   noice GN.  Don't see a micro-check cutaway every day