or Connect

Posts by Pliny

ls would've gone for your gunclub up there ^ but had this Minnis lambswool houndstooth on the way, just in. Plus some Worsted Alsport below  
  Good Lord    Yes.  The looser weave is more likely to catch on nails, loose skin, women's earrings etcSeriously.
  Shows u how saturated the world is with Americana.   Maybe I subliminally knew it from your sig, but as soon as I saw this pic I though 'Frisco'.  I've neva been there.    Awsm look jc    u made that tie, EFV?  I've been looking for something like that in a solid teal for yonks.  That looks beautiful.
grey trews. Some in this thread tolerate navy, but here it's flat wrong. Reserve those trews for a med grey SC. (but hopefully u dont have one of those)I like your conservative fits more Dennis .Thx, yes Cappelli. Shirts Kamakura, check their site for OCBD
They are legendary, Delos particularly.  But there are literally dozens of Japanese bespoke masters (and mistresses) now.
 these r special: The 'seamless wholecut'  - cordwainers'  ne plus ultra.  An asymmetrical disc of hide with a hole for the foot.  If I had these I wouldn't ever wear them. 
 I'm seeing 'yada yada yada  strongly dislike wholecuts yada yada' .  That is all.   Oh, and there's this: 
Lesser 11 oz  like fine suedePanta twillVass on the P2  [[SPOILER]]
   That medallion's sexier than croc  [[SPOILER]]