or Connect

Posts by Pliny

thanks for the input guys.  #3 is versatile and classic.  I have #3 in a RTW SC, but today I found I can buy it by the yard.  It's a good cloth: firm, matt, drapes beautifully and perfect SC weight IMO - 9-10oz. 
 thx ht.  agreed, IMO 1 is too dated, 2 & 4 will prolly  resolve to mud at a distance.
  Albert?:  which end of the torso r we talking about? either way Ed will know   Guys-  your collective wisdom ?  Which of these patterns do u like best for a jacketing?All about 9 oz.1234
[[SPOILER]] thanks yes it is the 511 mid-light grey AAS I think that's in good taste Stitches- awsm DB a few pages back love the color choice it seems to suit your complexion
 It's a feint blue IRL, but agree would look better with a true sky-blue say.  Too dark and the blue clashes with the green. IMO.  Kamakura fit me well but they don't make much in darker blue.  Japanese thing mebe?But never mind that, awsm that u commented!  welcome back    +1  love to know yr shoeshine secrets Crat
Thread is delivering hard last 24 hrs  -  Clarinet, Chocosa, MrChris, Pand Arts, SB, Crusty, GN, Betel, GMcL, EliodA, DonC apologies if I've left anyone out, but all pretty awesome IMO  
 I've never used a shoe bag-  what for GMMcL?    open quarters look more rakish IMO ....Liverano, BnTailor

I'm mystified -  what do u mean by 'the MC uniform'?