or Connect

Posts by Pliny

@Caustic Man  likewise. I'm concerned it's exploitative of me
@Claghorn @Caustic Man   re 'Unless you grow, harvest and roast your own, you're full of crap and so is your coffee.'   That would be Kofi Luwak wouldn't it? 
 it's hand-loomed so looser.  also, the colors often come from various indigenous Hebridean? flora and that contributes to the more rustic natural look, if not the weave itself. u could try pm-ing @JRD617  or Grammaton Cleric, who have extensive tweedy swatch collections AFAIK
Maybe it's been mentioned, but there's a black/brown HB in Moonbeam. tres comfy if not truely tweedyThis gives u an idea of it- [[SPOILER]]
 Is this SC BB from 5-6 yrs ago?  Kevin Spacey wore it in House of Cards IIRC season 2.      Noice, and how do u manage to look younger now than u did when u first started posting?
@Murlsquirl and he loves his mohair.   .. and who needs a tie when u can land a Boeing on your shoulders  
@Coxsackie  u missed someone..     [[SPOILER]]
 brilliant thanks.  apropos of nothing, I'd love someone to do a jacketing book in a 'conservative rustic':  subtle earthy solids, shoulder weight, with a focus on texture
Hey can u do me a fav..  is14804 a hopsack? looks nice
 I wouldn't rule it out. Not as durable as cavalry twill, but would it need to be?