or Connect

Posts by TintoTerra

Anyone know how to buy uniqlo stock without a broker? Copped the bomber last night. Looks pretty good for costing 50 bucks.
From the affiliate thread -"We do ship worldwide and VAT Deduction is possible for Customers outside European Union (Excluding sale items), via the code:"VAT-OFF"
Lol @ a small w a 22 inch chest. Someone sell me one of those UU cardigans in a S.
I see stuff restocked but one or two sizes at a time, like they are just restocking returns.
That's the second bunk Corner code I've seen this week.
Think part of their business model is producing a set amount of product in advance, so when they run out, they're completely out.
Good luck man. I've been after some 43-43.5 ones. I sold my first pair of these and regret it greatly.
I've been happy w all my uniqlo purchases of late. Tasmanian wool trousers fit so well. I am guessing there's not going to be any restocking on the UU stuff. Wish I'd copped more earlier on.
I always size down in veilance tops, trousers tts. I'm bigger in the shoulders as well. Speaking of veilance. Someone sell me a size small deploy jacket.