or Connect

Posts by TintoTerra

Went into Context this week to buy a jacket and some shirts, and ended up on a whim trying on some of the 'Roy' boots. Ended up buying them on the spot. I'm already thinking of getting another pair! Quick question: is polish OK on chromexcel leather or do I just use leather creme?
Checked out the bike jacket today in person. The annoying details (placket, back pocket) on the black one are far less glaring in person. Thinking I might get one now. As others have said, sizing is wayy different this season. I could barely fit into a medium in the bike jacket or a wwm stream jacket and I usually can pull off a small w either brand.
Heading to Chicago for a few days, was wondering if anyone on here has any recommendations for a first-time visitor? Anyone know of a good place to pick up some Barbour outerwear while I'm there? Thanks in advance!
Dag yo, I gots to get me a mountain parka.
Quote: Originally Posted by TintoTerra Anyone know if these need to be sized down or up? Ordering some online. Half-size down worked perfectly.
Is there anyplace selling the Storm Parka yet? Don't want to wait to pick one up...
Anyone know if these need to be sized down or up? Ordering some online.
Anyone know when Odin's order is coming in?
Anyone else stocking this stuff yet?