or Connect

Posts by TintoTerra

Quote: Originally Posted by dusty "It probably won't attack" is not really good enough for people who have small children who play in the backyard. How about it will *definitely not* attack if unprovoked. No snake is going to chase down your kids. Unless they smell like mice.
Quote: Originally Posted by sexonfabric and that is somehow racist? I don't know, I was guessing.
Quote: Originally Posted by sexonfabric I'm not sure what you considered racist about my post...but ok... You mentioned that the people pictured were Asian.
Sold
Sold
Good for you for not killing it! Cottonmouths put on a defensive display (opening their mouths to reveal the white lining thereof) in hopes of scaring you away. The word 'aggressive' is a real misnomer when you're talking about snakes because none of them (I don't care what your redneck uncle says) will make an effort to attack you unless you've stepped on them or nearly touched them (reached into a dark place etc.). Water moccasins, btw, don't have 'nests' and they don't...
SOLD
SOLD! Thanks Jeff!
What is it with the red chambray anyway? A lot of fuss over a pretty basic pink shirt.
Quote: Originally Posted by rcairns84 P.S. - I actually do have a personal trainer, a licensed one. I've got a membership at a gym and have been going strong for 2 months now. Trust me, I've changed my eating habits. A LOT. Keep it up for the next year, then you can worry about what to wear. No point in spending money on clothing that (hopefully) won't fit you in a month.