or Connect

Posts by TintoTerra

That's really young. Was she in good shape? I hope I don't drop off the treadmill one day.
I wonder if anyone stateside will be stocking the tan field parka with the metal buttons?
Quote: Originally Posted by jhoo04 Would you object to just giving us the store's name and allowing us to call them and order them? Just as an option. If his references are good, just give him 20 bucks you cheap bastard.
Quote: Originally Posted by furo Pushups: 100 (3 sets of "surfer ups", 3 sets of "man makers" w/ 25lb weights) So you do 16.6666666666666666 reps in each set?
I might be interested in the binocular shirt, but would need a pic first.
Quote: Originally Posted by ToruOkada Irving Jacket: Baker Jacket: This one's pretty cool: Makes me want to raid my grandad's closet.
Quote: Originally Posted by Berlin Atze It is a great shirt. I would buy it immediately. But I also like the sneakers Daiki is wearing on this picture. Can anyone make out what these are? I quite like that shirt as well. Looks like a different colored version of the one he wears here -
Quote: Originally Posted by Berlin Atze It is a great shirt. I would buy it immediately. But I also like the sneakers Daiki is wearing on this picture. Can anyone make out what these are? Brown suede adidas tobaccos?
Quote: Originally Posted by MetroStyles http://www.mtv.com/shows/jersey_shore/series.jhtml Only the last episode is working. The others are off air until Feb 14th.
No longer online on MTV's website. Anyone know where I can watch this?