or Connect

Posts by TintoTerra

Quote: Originally Posted by aqhong The new shirt, obviously. I think he meant the 'new stuff' shirt.
Quote: Originally Posted by ToruOkada Which items are metal mix? It's mentioned in this video. http://www.jcrew.com/AST/Browse/Mens...dTheDesign.jsp
Wow - a metal mix fabric for this season! I wonder where that idea came from? Jcrew is such a whore. I can't resist her charms, but I feel dirty after the boxes have been opened.
Quote: Originally Posted by Big Punisher How long have you been together? 5 months.
Decided to let my girlfriend move in as of last week. As I've always fled from this sort of thing before, I don't know what to expect. Is it going to suck horribly at first then get better? Are the ominous comments about the number of coats I own a sign of trouble to come? Is my life over? Anyone care to give some advice?
Quote: Originally Posted by Alito i pickup the catalog today, at a miami store. Sorry, what they said exactly was that it 'should be in homes by Saturday' the 30th. Does the catalog have loads of 'new stuff' in it?
Website update will 'most likely' be coming on Friday. New catalogs should be received by Saturday.
That's really young. Was she in good shape? I hope I don't drop off the treadmill one day.
I wonder if anyone stateside will be stocking the tan field parka with the metal buttons?