or Connect

Posts by TintoTerra

I'd have to disagree on them all looking the same. There is some interesting detailing on the Tokito pieces that is lacking in the standard 'meat and potatoes' Barbour. Rough size guide on the horse riding jacket here. Expect the collab pieces to fit slimmer than the usual giant Barbour fit. http://www.oipolloi.com/store/Barbour--5088.html
Quote: Originally Posted by dixonmanor Still curious as to how these fit compared to EG I'm curious about this as well. Also, has anyone on here bought the dungaree shirt? How do you like it?
What do you have in small?
Quote: Originally Posted by MockProper sick jacket... It is. Just a little too big on me now. $650 shipped...
Price drop!!! $700 shipped.
I like doing my own research to find clothing that suits my body and sense of style, so when someone asks me about what I'm wearing I will generally just blow them off.
Price drop - $585.00 Flagship piece from Stone Island's AW '09 season in a red microfiber. Has a removable inner jacket in an ultra light down. Barely worn and still has the tags. Size is L, which fits like a standard medium. Outer jacket measures roughly 23 p2p, inner down jacket is about 22. Superb quality and not easy to find on this side of the pond. It is the main piece featured in this video. IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By...
Quote: Originally Posted by phoenixrecon ask him whats with the square toed shoes and ill fitting chinos lol
Quote: Originally Posted by Spencer Oi Polloi still has them in stock. And speaking of Oi Polloi, props on quick as hell shipping! Ordered my Dark Brown Ranger Moccs Wednesday and got them today (I'm in L.A.) Did you have to pay tax on them when they came in?
Quote: Originally Posted by ToruOkada Traveling in europe and looking the same everyday. Cool jacket.