or Connect

Posts by TintoTerra

Did you mean 'spit roasted'?
Bump. Good luck finding this one. Let me know if you find those yuketens too.
Trollin'
Getting anxious. I'm hoping it'll appear right about the time I get my tax return...
Will there be an update on the website soon?
Can't believe no one's snapped this up. Albam is a great brand.
Very nice. Don't think orange suits me unfortunately...
Drinking constantly makes you depressed, shit at your job, and tired all the time. I had a serious problem with depression and drinking a few years ago. Had a hospital visit that 'scared me straight' as it were. Stopped drinking completely (which seemed impossible at the time) and started exercising instead. Go to AA if you have to. There's plenty of people there that had fucked their lives up then managed to turn it all around.
Got the NT Parka and the red green madras shirt today. Love the parka and think the pics are accurate of the color. The detailing and quality are better than some higher end jackets. The red green madras is more of a 'pink green madras' which was a bit off-putting (especially with the girlfriend commenting that it was a 'happy shirt' ) at first until I tried it on. Top service from Thomas at Odin as well, as always.
Quote: Originally Posted by CunningSmeagol What's with this? They will sort of fondle the weights while walking around talking loudly about exercise. And when you need something, you can bet that it is occupied for one of their 5 rep per 30 minutes sets. And they're fat. indeed. Oh, you mean 'Jeans at the gym guy'? I had one at my last gym, and there's one at my new gym as well. Fat, middle-aged, wearing war-scarred weight belt,...