or Connect

Posts by TintoTerra

Size Small ss/2010 Engineered Garments 19th Century BD shirt Got this a few months ago but the color doesn't look right on me. Willing to trade for other stuff from EG or WWM of similar value in size S. Been rinsed once then hung to dry. Still has tags from Odin.
Save your money and just keep using the boots in your avatar. They're sweet.
Quote: Originally Posted by MockProper I would totally cop...but i am normally a small or a medium in pretty much everything by Sportswear Company SpA Yeah I've shrunk out of the size L range into a size M I think. $625 shipped. I'll probably close the thread if it doesn't sell for this price soon.
NM. Isn't the 'g word' place all discounted final sale bits? Sort of like TK MAXX only on the internets? Maybe they differentiate so people don't think they are trying to make a huge profit over the original purchase price?
WTF is the 'g word'? Hints?
I'd have to disagree on them all looking the same. There is some interesting detailing on the Tokito pieces that is lacking in the standard 'meat and potatoes' Barbour. Rough size guide on the horse riding jacket here. Expect the collab pieces to fit slimmer than the usual giant Barbour fit. http://www.oipolloi.com/store/Barbour--5088.html
Quote: Originally Posted by dixonmanor Still curious as to how these fit compared to EG I'm curious about this as well. Also, has anyone on here bought the dungaree shirt? How do you like it?
What do you have in small?
Quote: Originally Posted by MockProper sick jacket... It is. Just a little too big on me now. $650 shipped...
Price drop!!! $700 shipped.