or Connect

Posts by TintoTerra

I go barefoot in the house all the time, and I have dogs. It does make my feet black occaissionally though.
Amazing!! I love these.
Bump - CLARKS ARE NOW $40. The natural distressing makes these look amazing.
I'll take D and E if they're not already sold.
I have been using the Daily Plate on Livestrong for about two years now, but after a lapse, I noticed that the new version is incompatible with my browser. Can anyone suggest a similar site where you can track calories and daily exercise?
Have some nicely beat up taupe DBs in 10 if anyone is interested.
Quote: Originally Posted by a2_hennessy Yeah, those are J. Crew's MacAlister boots. The rolled jeans in the picture helps to give it away, lol. My question: where can I find a pair of tapered sweats of good quality like the following online? If those are the eg bike trousers you could call up the Nepenthes shop in New York or look into a proxy. I think some of the Japanese sites will take payment via Paypal as well.
Quote: Originally Posted by Doot Brand&Model Identification for any of you who can solve this mystery: Quit a sexy pair of desert boots if you ask me. They don't look like Clark's though... Aren't those by Jcrew?
Quote: Originally Posted by MrDaniels Drive four hours to St. Paul to experience: http://www.heimies.com/ I second this suggestion, only it's only two hours away. My girlfriend bought one of their amazing duffel bags last month.
It was kind of a slow, sad, wintery sort of movie with some decent outerwear in it. I entered the theater prepared to cringe my face off. Which is why I was so pleasantly surprised.