or Connect

Posts by TintoTerra

UP********************************************************************
Personally don't think those APCs look great with the boots. Try something like SLP, Dior etc. and in a different color. The dark blue denim in that kind of cut looks messy against the sleekness of the boots. IMO.
Has anyone ordered from Suitsense before? Contemplating the Brigadier Hi Folk, but cannot find them available anywhere else in suede. I'm a 10.5 in Nikes, am I correct in assuming I'd need a 10 in the Brigadier?
I was looking for the brown, either pebbled or glossy versions. Maybe when SS15 stuff starts rolling in there will be some available. I will go with the black at FWDFWD if I can't find either of those, so thanks for posting.
Anyone know where I can still find these Raf derbys in a size 43? http://www.farfetch.com/shopping/women/item10476450.aspx
Sold Nearly new, size 4 Stephan Schneider Rock Coat. Fits a 46 or 48. I am a 48 and the arm holes feel a little high, but I have much tighter fitting jackets in 48. Comes with NMWA hangar and garment bag. Will trade for Algae coat in size 4 or 5 or a Rick Owens stooges that will fit a 48. Nothing wrong with it, but I bought my wife a Stephan Schneider coat in the same fabric (Hirsuta) that she wears constantly and I would rather we didn't match. Will fed ex or express...
Toasty that kaftan looks awesome. Wish I'd gotten one.
Check a couple posts up the page
This thread could use some fits
Can anyone who owns the lamium cardigan comment on fit? I wear a 4 in the Rock coat, but I generally take a 5 in shirts and sweats. Should I get a 4 or 5?