or Connect

Posts by TintoTerra

I can't speak for that particular garment, but I'm a m/48 and always get size 2 in nonnative
Benes do you have the lamium cardigan from last season? I think the longer cardis would be more flattering for you. Otherwise your fit looks pretty good though.
@ Platypus - what season is that Raf coat from?
Why exercise compassion at all? I bet if someone rounded up the homeless they'd make some fine leathers.
Depends on the market you are in and the quality of the property you're selling. If you have a well-designed place in a 'hot' area you can pull it off. Especially if you've got things like housing shortage on your side.
The badge on the arm signifies it as Stone Island (though some early c.p. Jackets had arm badges, they do not feature the 'compass' logo.) If you're looking to find the season, you could try joining osti archive if they are adding new members.
Try a small sample before getting a bottle. I found it to be a pretty abrasive and loud fragrance. But I also prefer subtlety in colognes so your mileage may vary.
@ accordian, is the jacket Veilance?
Another pair of boots
Worn a few times, selling because they are too small. I normally take a 10.5 or 43.5-44 in footwear. Come with original box. Shipping is included to most locations. Pics have now been added, the color of the boots is off-white. pics seem to be a little yellowish. 680.00 - 580.00 - $480