or Connect

Posts by TintoTerra

Returned boots and got the discount. Copped some of the Margiela trousers as well. Those white pleather coats are pretty cool for those who could pull that sort of thing off. The jacket made of belts - not so nice.
I hope they'll refund me the difference if I bring them back with my receipt.
Anybody know what the retail on the black boots is supposed to be? I think I paid 260 with discount, but when I brought them home, one of the boots has a price tag for 150 attached to it.
If a kind soul would proxy something for me, I'd be most grateful...
...and they do. thank god I didn't size down. 1/2 size down would have been way uncomfortable for my feet.
Bought flyknit trainers in my normal size as every time I size down on things they end up being too small. Hoping they actually fit.
Listening to this mix over and over lately. Basic Channel/Chain Reaction style stuff. http://thekort.com/post/34824652546/interview-best-available-technology-w-mix-of-original
Serge Lutens L'eau today. Prefer the L'eau Froide version to this.
Rose 31 for a cool day.
Wore Lutens' L'eau Froide today. A very clean aquatic with a heavy dose of frankincense. I've been looking for fragrances I can wear on gym days without choking myself and others out. This fits the bill nicely.