or Connect

Posts by TintoTerra

I'll buy a SZ 4 in the merino if someone gets one and it doesn't fit.
The retailer isn't responsible for customs charges, it's all a matter of your country's customs dept. Retailers can mark a lower value on the customs form, but if your parcel is lost in the mail etc. they have no means for recourse, and it's also illegal to do so.
Got the rock coat from nmwa, bark sweat from Other and also got my wife the long trench (hirsuta) from this season. Stuff is so sick. Thinking I need to cop some of the trousers from this season too now.
From Maas and Stacks:http://www.maasandstacks.com/collections/all/products/stephan-schneider-coat-rock-night
Are the rock coats only available in size 1 and 2 at the moment? edit: I see, thanks
Rarely worn Veilance canvas jeans in size 32.
I'll second what Seijiro said about the SS-13 ma1. If you have the build for it and just wear as you would say, a sweatshirt and not as an all-weather piece, it is actually pretty nice. I find myself wearing it instead of jackets that cost 6 x as much.
So is it generally advisable to size up one on current season Rick leathers? I'm normally a 48 in euro brands, but my RO Worker leather is a 50 and is pretty tight. Looking at getting a stooges.
Someone (Kunk?) mentioned that they had handled these and they felt pretty flimsy.
These look great. Who's stocking them?