or Connect

Posts by TintoTerra

Sales generally start when all items on your wish list have sold out in your size.
I have the grey one. The wool is soft to the touch. It's lined so I'd say it's pretty warm as well.
UJust get the Rock coat. I guarantee people will be hunting for them next year.
I thought for that style of jacket, it would be more wearable in black, as the cut is already pretty dramatic so you'd retain some subtlety at the same time by using a more subdued color (though grey is of course subdued as well). I guess it depends on your existing wardrobe/style though. Get either one, or both. That coat is cool as hell as is the rest of this collection. I especially like black leather jacket from this season as well as the work jacket, so I'm deciding...
Get the black one. I'm trying to decide if I want that navy chambray shirt from this season or to try and get one of the jackets. Loving that sort of oversized silhouette.
The rock coat is amazing. So glad I got one. Don't think the pics I've seen do them justice. I also got the peddlar trouser in V this week, haven't had a chance to check measurements but the fabric is really nice.
Damn 30" waist on a size m? Would that be the V or IV? Seems like it should be a 32" on the medium and a 34" on the large, no?
Other has another trouser called 'Peddler' as well.
mo'hair mo' problems.
The clover one looks great. Poa looks too short for my taste, would prefer it if it hung a little lower.