or Connect

Posts by tor

I'm a junior in college, so I guess my consumption is pretty low compared to my peers, but I've smoked it exactly 10 times in my life. The first time was March of '09, during my freshman year; the last time was May of this year, the last day of my sophomore year. It's really not my kind of thing. I enjoy it a lot, but I don't really think it's worth it to spend money on or seek out. I think I've just resigned myself to the fact that I don't have an addictive personality...
David Bowie's "Oh You Pretty Things." I'm not going to say it wasn't because I was drunk.
Quote: Originally Posted by Mr. Moo I don't see why people are getting upset with cheaper watches being posted. I guess it's too pleb for some people to talk about the merits of watches that cost less than $600 or the companies that make them in the watch p0rn thread. I missed the part where "watch p0rn thread" is mutually exclusive with talking about watch companies that make watches for people under the age of 35 who don't have the same taste...
Well it's New Year's Eve and I'm not doing shit. I had dinner with my family at home and I sat around watching my brother play Resident Evil 4. My grandpa is going to die within a few months, so my dad is all bummed; he's playing yahoo chess right now. My mom had to go to work and my other brother has been napping and got all pissy when my mom tried to wake him. We got this prosecco that I hate so I won't be drinking. None of my friends are in town so it's not like I made...
Quote: Originally Posted by Trompe le Monde Seiko is a force in the watchmaking industry. They make 10$ , 50$, 100$, 500$, 1000$, 5000$, 100,000$ watches (under sister-companies). And at each price point they are among the top in fit, finish, quality, history, originality. Spirits Premiers GSs Credors their spring drives are the most accurate mechanical watch in existence (albeit its not fully-mechanical). grand seikos gave the swiss cosc a run for...
Which CW model is that? I can't seem to find it on their website.
Quote: Originally Posted by JMRouse I don't know how on topic this is, but I see a lot of you have bought nice branded watches off EBay. It's something I am considering doing, but I have always been worried I would get ripped off with a nock-off. Just curious, have any of you had any problems like that? I don't trust my knowledge about watches enough to buy off of eBay. There are a lot of fakes and frankenwatches out there.
Quote: Originally Posted by chronoaug I tried on these these redwing boots the other day while killing time at a dsw waiting for someone. They looked really good on my feet and now i kinda want a pair Should i buy a pair of these or similar shoes or should i just ignore it and move on with my life. If so, where to find them cheap as i don't know what the deal with red wings are I have a pair in the dark corn that I bought about 15 months...
^North Versailles? Holy crap, a kid I know lives/lived there. Wow, what a small world. They went to private schools mostly, although most of them went to an HP elementary school, HYER I think.
Quote: Originally Posted by rnoldh Some know Nelson as Bunker. He's still alive and in Highland Park as far as I know. And Lamar, Co-founded the AFL with Bud Adams of Houston and a few others. He was not the sole founder by any means. Highland Park? A lot of my high school friends live there.