or Connect

Posts by nioh

Quote: Originally Posted by A.L.Z. Treated myself to a pair of (exotic) Oxfords...and a 'matching' accessory:
Quote: Originally Posted by apropos +∞
Unless Arial is the company stationary font, I don't see why anyone would use it.
Quote: Originally Posted by tagutcow I like Didot as much as the next guy, but I doubt how useful/versatile it really is. You probably wouldn't use it for setting book/news text, but it could be handsome used in a logo or something like that. What's with the kooky joint-height on the 'R'? I believe Harper's Bazaar and Vogue use derivations of Didot, and I think it would look fine for typesetting books as well.
Quote: Originally Posted by Phat Guido Rain x suede = meh, shoes are for wearing not treasuring Just saying * Special reserve tobacco suede, PG-last, Old Engrish Medarrion Great colour on those.
Quote: Originally Posted by kwilkinson Nice pics. I didn't realize Amsterdam was so dirty. Most cities in the old world are. Doesn't make them any less lovable though.
Quote: Originally Posted by fritzl you take this way too serious. though, they never appeared in my book of classic tailoring. so you are right in the saying, that they did not exist(for me) before sf and i didn't know about them. both phenomens do not keep me away from my thinking, that they are clownish and ridiculous. long story short: they throw off the balance especially in the combination with a chisel dizzle... cheers On the...
[quote=lasbar;3118828] Quote: Originally Posted by fritzl 3.5 cm[/QUO 3.5 to 4 cms. After that ,That's starting being a bit high... Quote: Originally Posted by fritzl if any, 3.5 is the absolute maximum. 2 inch is, you know... they will cry bitter tears, when they run out of "fashion". SG said, it's fixable, but its a pity and mostly ends up in a mess. You know, big cuffs i.e. ~5 cm isn't fashion at...
Meh, they are not exciting at all.
One of the greatest shows ever. The setting didn't call for eloquence as they're all some form of brutes, why I think the Tourette's-like dialog is rather fitting.