or Connect

Posts by nioh

Quote: Originally Posted by mr monty Bespoke trousers are made for your waist and don't need a belt. You are correct in your thinking. +1. Belts can however lend some contrast, item of interest to an outfit.
Quote: Originally Posted by NOBD Is rain really a problem for suede if you just give it enough time to dry, and after that a little brush? Edit: check #5 in this Santoni booklet: Quote: Originally Posted by fritzl not at all. it's just sf group... +1. Been wearing suede boots most of the past winter (rain, snow, salt - you name it) without any issues at all. I actually prefer suede to calf when it's...
Terrific photos! Many thanks for sharing.
ordered a bunch. Iirc he seemed quite happy with them.
Quote: Originally Posted by George Buckles belong on watch straps or belts; not on men's footwear +1, granted the workmanship on these look good, still...
Quote: Originally Posted by StephenHero greatest city on earth Quite possibly. Definitely the most impressive in every way thinkable.
Looks good, too bad (single) pleats are treated with slight disdain though as I feel most would benefit from that, especially with office pants.
Trying out a daily drinker, Trimbach Rielsing 2007. Rather enjoyable.
nm.
Quote: Originally Posted by A.L.Z. Treated myself to a pair of (exotic) Oxfords...and a 'matching' accessory: