or Connect

Posts by nioh

Looks good, however I think you would benefit from slightly lower buttoning point.
Quote: Originally Posted by Manton Every time I see one of these that I like, I think "I would like it better if it didn't have that visible elastic and if the laces were real." +1. Horrible.
Looks great, all though I prefer my coats more slouchy and with belts.
Quote: Originally Posted by dragon8 I believe all suit trousers should be cuffed. +1
Ridiculous gimmicks such as -felt flowers; -bracelets; -fun socks. I also do not like flat front trousers.
Quote: Originally Posted by MetroStyles Can someone recommend me some great foreign films that moved you? No action please and no cheap laughs. Drama or dark comedy only please. Thanks! Please only recommend movies that you would consider some of your favorites of all time. Weird is fine. A potpourri of some favourite dramas, in no particular order: Il Bell'Antonio L'eclisse Le notti bianche Le mépris Le Bonheur Pierrot le fou Voces...
There seems to be a lot of complaints about using spalla camcia on business suits. With the overall rather appalling state of business dress, what issue is it really? I mean, it cannot be that bad to sport bespoke suits with spalla camcia (granted that most of them are well fitting) rather than what-have-you ill-fitting rtw shoulders. To me, fit should be above all else as the majority rather wear horrible cuts due to it's label with little or no attention to true fit.
The shirt's body and sleeves should be taken in. Obviously the trousers needs to be shorten as you've already acknowledged, but also needs the back rise fixed such that the "bags" behind your thighs disappear. I do not like the dimples in the jacket's shoulder-sleeve area, so I would have that taken care of as well. The buttoning point seems rather spot on though, as well as the general cut; it does give off a good conservative vibe.
Quote: Originally Posted by MetroStyles Was gonna vote for Vox's look, but the douchebaggy Harvard ring close-up killed it. The devil-may-care attitude is one of the reasons I voted for him.