or Connect

Posts by nioh

Quote: Originally Posted by F. Corbera Perhaps, but the only other error that he has made was early on on my third order many years ago. His response was exactly the same. In that case, the error were pleats in the pants and his reaction was to make two at no cost to me. You imply that he would behave differently to others, but I don't think that this is so. Nothing more than natural behaviour of the faulting party. I do not expect less...
Reprise:
Love it. A polo coat is just perfect for cold winter weekends.
Light grey, obviously. Odd charcoal trousers are as unbecoming as odd charcoal jackets.
Given the history of discussions, I do not think they are SF approved per se. All though, in real life they are rather common and I fail to see why they would not be appropriate in some settings. They are however, in my mind, as you say, a complementary style of those who tend to favour a bit of flair.
Yellow ties are classic and have a place in every mans wardrobe. I even wore light pink...some years ago.
A very faint pink would actually not be so bad.
Quote: Originally Posted by TRINI If that's a Solaro suit, then I FINALLY get what Ed's been going on and on about. Also, dude has the best pochette in the fucking world. Looks like Solaro, but the light could be deceiving me.
Looks like white to me.
Looks good, however I think you would benefit from slightly lower buttoning point.