or Connect

Posts by Jenaimarr

Quote: Originally Posted by premo Half pint of Guinness + shot of half Irish Whiskey half Irish Cream = Irish Car Bomb Quote: Originally Posted by Thomas Sounds revolting!!! I must try this. You gotta down it quick (the instant you drop the shot in) before the cream curdles. Chunky Guinness isn't very pleasant.
My college roomate used to sling dope through our dorm room (we used to get some sketchy-ass people knocking on our dorm room at weird hours of the night). Mary Jane paid for his undergraduate degree in PoliSci and ironically, subsequently funded his law degree at Loyola. Not sure if this reflects positively on my friend's hardwork and dedication despite toking daily, or rather reflects negatively on the relative ease of becoming an attorney.
Quote: Originally Posted by rdawson808 Could be, I have no idea. Something about it just really appeals to me. And to clarify, only the New Order cover is Peter Saville. b ... that and the Unknown Pleasures album cover. After looking through Saville's bio and portfolio, I never realized he essentially designed all the iconic album covers that I grew up on (everything that came out of Factory Records like Joy Division, New Order, as...
Unknown Pleasures - Joy Division Second Toughest in the Infants - Underworld Violator - Depeche Mode Take Them On, On Your Own - BRMC (I liked this one mainly because it was reminiscent of Corbijn's Joy Division tunnel shot)
Just watched Felon with Val Kilmer and Stephen Dorff on DVD over the weekend and I highly reccommend it. I thought this was a great little indie movie that flew under the radar. Was this movie even released in theaters? The ending was slightly tinged with a bit of cornballness, but I suppose it worked with respect to the rest of the movie/plot. Extra points because you get to see Marisol Nichols' boobs (Agent Nadia Yassir on 24). I think Val Kilmer is...
I purchased my Oris Williams F1 TT2 used from the sales corner at timezone.com for just a bit over $300. I thought this was a fantastic deal for a virtually pristine condition watch (I know ETA movements are the most plebian workhorse movements... but I can't really complain for $300). If you wait it out long enough, some pretty good deals will occaisionally pop up on timezone from monied fellows with too many watches that want to thin out their herd.
The show took place in the fictional town of Capeside, MA. It was actually filmed in Wilmington, NC.
I thought it started off strong, lost momentum in the middle, and ended in a craptastic fashion. It's like they decided to throw a curveball for the sake of throwing a curveball. I'll probably still keep watching the rest of the season but with lowered expectations. It's probably the research scientist in me, but I seriously thought that their "scientific" explanations with magnesium gluconante, blah blah blah was the worst example of tv science I've ever come across...
I think this is an apples to oranges comparison. In terms of value, I don't think any fast food chain (or even little indie mom and pop diners/greasy spoons) can beat in n out. I honestly can't think of a single other cheeseburger that can beat an in n out cheeseburger for $1.60. Value menu burgers are a joke. In n out's selling point is simplicity. Though I admit their fries are more of an acquired taste. Fresh cut fries in general are a wholly different animal...
If anyone's ever in the West LA/Culver City area and needs to get their grub on while drinking/watching some game or other, Backstage Bar and Grill (near the Sony pictures lot) has some of the best bar food around. The burger they've got there is one of the best dive bar burger's I've had. Whatever is in Misti's Secret sauce is like crack... I couldn't care less if it were mixture of taint sweat with smegma... it's mouthwatering, delicious crack. Burger w/ fried egg +...