or Connect

Posts by Jenaimarr

Time to make space on the winder for another watch so it's time to sell my Stowa Flieger no logo. - Includes box and original manual (no outer box); all in perfect condition. I can't find the original watch pillow for the case so I've replaced with with a generic foam pillow. - Second owner (July 2009 production, No. 0490), regularly maintained. The watch runs perfectly; movement recently serviced 06/13/14 with one year warranty on the movement from Watch...
I received these iconic Steve McQueen sunglasses in a trade but the size of the frames and the nose bridge just didn't sit quite right on my face. The sunglasses are in used but in good condition and will come with original box, leather case, lens polishing cloth, and the other papers that came in the box. $100 [SOLD] shipped CONUS including Paypal fees.
Time to let go of the last of my Oris collection. The watch has been recently professionally cleaned and polished and is in near mint condition (~95% TZ standard). The watch has been stored on a winder when not worn and is keeping excellent time. Case and bracelet are in full titanium which makes for a very light wearing watch despite the 44.00mm case size and 15.00mm thickness. Movement: Sellita SW200 26 Jewels Swiss made automatic. 38hour power reserve,...
PRPS 01AA - Light Wash Made in Japan, PRPS purple selvedge [SOLD] Previously purchased off the B&S boards here but never got around to wearing them. Waist (laid flat): 17.5" Inseam: 33" Leg opening: 9.5" Knee: 9.5" Thigh: 12" Front rise: 11.5" $80
Oris TT1 Divers Date Time to thin out another one of my multiple Oris watches from the collection. The watch is in excellent running condition (stored on the winder when not worn). Just recently professionally serviced, cleaned, polished, and pressure tested (5bar). TZ condition rating is near mint with the only blemishes being scratches on the bezel at the 2 minute and 38 minute position. Movement: Oris 733, base Selita SW200-1, 38hour power reserve, 26 jewel...
Oris Williams F1 TT2 Day Date Since I don't have anymore space on the winder, it's time to thin the herd to make room. The watch is in excellent running condition (stored on the winder when not worn) and recently professionally polished. A few minor dings on the case at 5:00. - 40.2mm x 10.5mm satin finished SS case - water resistant to 50 meters - silver carbon fibre dial, Arabic numerals at three, nine and twelve, and quick-set day and date at six - sapphire crystal,...
1.) Dior 'Jeans F21 500 Bleu' light wash MIJ size 33 [BNWT] - $160 shipped and paypal'd Recently purchased off the B&S boards here but decided not to keep them. Waist (laid flat): 17 1/3" Inseam: 36.5" Leg opening: 8" Knee: 8.5" Thigh: 11.5" Front rise: 10.5" Back rise: 13" 2.) Dior Dauphin 2006-2007 HEDI SLIMANE Era Grey Jean Pants MII, size 31 - $90 SOLD shipped and paypal'd Worn a few times but still in great condition. Recently picked up a sz32 off the B&S...
Does the position lean more heavily towards the sales side (sales quota based commissions) or the technical side like a field application scientist (making technical presentations, assay development with clients, troubleshooting, etc)?If you do take a technical sales job, you're right, you are unlikely to come back into a research based position (even moreso working for an instrumentation company). The exception to this is if you'll have specialized expertise in a...
I picked up this jacket from the Styleforum B&S classifieds last month, and unfortunately it fits too small for me so I'm putting it back up for sale. It's tagged a size 3, but because of the really thick calf leather ("slick carf"), the jacket is better suited for someone that fits into a current season Julius size 2. (For reference, I'm 5'9" 160lbs, perfect fit in RLBL 38R with pretty much no alterations off the rack). Measurements Pit to pit: 19.5" Shoulder to...
I was less than impressed with Tiffany's inventory as well. With all the cut, carat, clarity, and colour parameters equal, most of their diamonds seem to be on the lower end of the quality scale in terms of table/depth proportions, crown/pavillion angles, position/type of inclusions, etc. My guess is that getting the higher quality diamonds would eat too much into their already inflated margins.