or Connect

Posts by Man-of-Mystery

You should have let me know you were coming.By the way, chaps, I'm STILL not getting any alerts.
The black one I have - bought at the Levis Shop in Glasgow - is very nice. And to be truthful if they had made a button one in 1968, rather than one with poppers, I would have preferred it.
Transcription news: I have broken the 900 barrier! Yay me!
It took me some time to track these photos down. They're both from a volunteer work camp my parents booked me in for, because I was under their feet, summer of '69.1. Put me amongst the girls and I'm happy! This is us during lunch break. One English girl, three French (including my girlfriend during the camp, snuggling up to fall asleep), and me. I have no idea where I got the flip-flops from - would not have worn them whilst digging, in case I took a toe off. I'm wearing...
In fact, if they're on in your town, catch them, their sound is totally mental!
Groovin with Mr Bloe? My mate's blues band does that one! Has a bit of a ska vibe to it.
What we need is an Italian who has a DVD of the film to tell us what is going on. Looking at other images of Italy in the 1960s, I have to conclude that these lads are atypical, and the shaven heads have some specific relevance to the plot. I have to say they look like they've had their heads shaved in a juvie prison, and the look is more 1980s bonehead than late 60s skinhead. JMO.
You were in Perth? There are two Cancer research shops here.I have a vague recollection of seeing a very light beige BS zipper jacket in a window as I passed by some time during the week. Is that the one you saw? I didn't notice it yesterday.
Yes, it is a bit short etc., but it's a quality item.
WEDNESDAY IS CHARITY SHOP DAY I didn't buy anything this time round, but spotted the following, just for interest. Gents needlecord jacket. 'Harry Palmer' style Mac - size 38" A lived-in Wrangler denim jacket, lined, cord collar, poppers.