or Connect

Posts by Man-of-Mystery

You think I'm joking?
Stop press. All the talk about paisley ties reminds me that I will be giving my Adam PoW suit its first official outing this coming Saturday (my OU graduation ceremony) along with a paisley tie and matching hanky. My daughter will be there with camera-phone, so if there are any decent pics I will share them.
My daughter, who is vegan, went out two nights ago head-to-toe in faux leather. Boots, skin-tight jeans, biker-style jacket. She looked absolutely stunning. The technology of imitation leather has developed amazingly.
I applaud your principles, but the 'maladroit' would soon find themselves dismissed from employment at the average abattoir.
... from Magical Mystery Tour. Yes.
Of course to be perfectly 1967 we also need to lose the sleeve pockets.
On the other hand, that looks like you've nicked the lining of my motorbike jacket!
I have been looking for something like that for yonks, to go with my tan suede trucker!
Now there's a coincidence, Steve, because that's exactly what I'm doing. In fact I'm compiling a book based on 'conversations' in this thread.I wonder if you remember one Sunday night at Catford when you got some of us up from the audience to have a try at DJing? There were three of us. One was a black lad - he wasn't too bad at it, but I got more applause from the audience, so I won. I can't remember if there was a prize.I remember all your antics, such as standing on one...
Tuck the pocket-flaps inside and you almost have the perfect 1967 NW look.