Posts by Man-of-Mystery

Awa an' hing upside-doon in a tree!
Awa tae hell, ye lang streak o' dyke-watter!
Just one final comment on this challenge - this wonderful mash-up.
Man that's as cool as polar bear shit! Kudos!
RB4148 Caribbean. They don't sell them any more, but they retailed for about £95 I think.
Well, Wednesday is charity shop day... Today we had one didgeridoo and seven pairs of Ray-Bans, mostly in ladies' sizes, but one pair of gents' that I blagged. Apologies for the quality of the pic, plus the fact that I'm in my scruff. Oh, yeah, fifteen nicker, in case you wanted to know. Style on the cheap, as ever!
For some strange reason I rather like these. They're a bit like... like... I dunno... like an art school mod wore a pair of dezzies while doing his Jackson Pollock session.
Back in the day I always felt that they looked a little more casual, a little less BDSM than a DM. I liked them.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8yAR7prdeU
I have to chip in here. Just how many of my personal heroes can you get into a single post? (OK, I mean F Scott Fitzgerald in the case of the top pic, and Anthony Burgess in the case of the two pics of Alex, and I guess 'heroes' isn't quite it either... Oh shut up, M-o-M!)And you ought to be caned for 'Citizen Cane'!