or Connect

Posts by Man-of-Mystery

Smart! Congrats!
My daughter just snapped me on her phone and immediately Facebooked the result. Unfortunately I'm gurning. We were all getting ready to go to her graduation ceremony in Glasgow - if I had been asked to pose I wouldn't have been standing in front of a load of plastic boxes! The jacket, by the way, is a 3-button blazer by Pakeman Catto & Carter.
Jings! I saw him briefly on TV and didn't realise it was Nastase!
Ah - memories!
I meant too early in the morning - before my second cup of Earl Grey!But talk about an almighty cock-up!
Too early for a Tarantino joke, pal.
1968. Seriously, can any of us actually remember the Queen and Prince Philip looking cool until we see this pic of them... draped over the bonnet of a vehicle! I mean... sports jacket and flannels aren't meant to be cool, neither is a Norman Hartnell two-piece. It all depends how you wear 'em.
Canadian Premier Pierre Trudeau with his cabinet in 1968. Cannuck politicians knew how to wear a suit and step out (although the guy on the right seems to be mincing a bit).
1950s American kids with their car (hmmm... customised Ford Model A?). Note turn-ups, loafers, car-coats, white socks. Compare the turn-ups with the greasers' in the previous pic, and with mod/skinhead turn-ups.
1950-ish, a bunch of New York City greasers.