or Connect

Posts by Man-of-Mystery

I can think of worse tunes to be stuck in one's head.
Well something made them pick it up.
Hmmm. 'The Night' was a regular Four Seasons single that got picked up, I assume, by NS DJs because of its beat. 'Grease' was specially commissioned for the movie, the song wasn't in the stage musical.
Well... here am I with a foot in both camps. In SE London I regarded it as seamless as well. With the proviso that the younger incomers didn't.
Tee hee hee.
If I remember correctly, The Faces had a version of 'I'm Losing You' on their first album. I know what you mean about the cat being out of the bag, but what I was referring to was the way that right now, NS is one of these 'yoof' things ripe for making endless documentaries about before the key participants are shuffling around on zimmers. The latest one was interesting, but I had to laugh right at 0:00 when they kicked off with 'Exus Trek', the instant NS identifier.Give...
Well, it's not linked to any injury that I can remember, but I do occasionally find myself either aphasic or dysphasic.And I've never been in Stereo in my life!
That was my dysphasia cutting in.
I did, but I suspect that someone had simply done an indiscriminate Google search for pictures from the Wheel.
More reminiscences. I wasn't the only bloke around at college that had short hair, Levis, Ben Shermans etc. There were a few more. There was my mate Mark Cullinan of course (we had a pic of him a few pages ago) - I can remember no one took much notice of us until the 'skinhead' and 'Smithies' things got into the papers, then he had to take ribbing just as I did. There were other blokes whose names I can't remember. Two guys ran the Shotokan Karate club that were as hard...