or Connect

Posts by Man-of-Mystery

Pete and his mates called themselves 'mods' at the time (as did Bunty's brother), and I think that we have to give a degree of weight and respect to how people saw themselves and what they called themselves.. If you look at Pete's photos over a few years, you'll see the transition, however. The pics below were supplied by him for 'the book' and I would ask any casual hot-linkers to respect his copyright. The dates of the photos are 1967, 1969, and 1970. You'll easily...
Pete consistently classifies himself and his mates as 'mods', by the way. To me they don't look that much different from anyone else I saw around at the time. Mod/Totter/Skinhead/Whatever.
From Gabriella, via somebody else - a rather naff 'article' in 'Rave' magazine, 1969.
I guess it's well worth thinking about, then.
R.I.P Dim.
I think the bloke on the right is someone I've had letters from. It's Pete Heed - I actually have a hard copy print of that photo.
You reckon?
Correct me if I'm wrong, but that 'square-back-with-round-corners' on this bloke's haircut is known as a 'Boston back'. That's what I always used to ask for anyway.
Very well put!
AND they do half sizes!