or Connect

Posts by Man-of-Mystery

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NPdjV_eT7cThe whole Ram Jam Band's wellies are pretty atrocious!Interesting that Chris Barber had a good go at German and Dave Lav Trellis didn't.I always rated Cliff Bennet & the Rebel Rousers - liked their version of the Beatles' 'Got To Get You Into My Life'.Good grief! 'My Friend Jack Eats Sugar Lumps' - haven't heard that since it was out! Haven't really missed it.Surely Chas Chandler in the audience at 19:08? Wasn't he Hendrix's...
Feeling pretty good, I have to say.
Here's myself with Miss Mystery, in the West Quad at Glasgow Uni yesterday. Totally proud of her. (This thread's getting like bleeding' Facebook! )
... and 'michty me!'
Smart! Congrats!
My daughter just snapped me on her phone and immediately Facebooked the result. Unfortunately I'm gurning. We were all getting ready to go to her graduation ceremony in Glasgow - if I had been asked to pose I wouldn't have been standing in front of a load of plastic boxes! The jacket, by the way, is a 3-button blazer by Pakeman Catto & Carter.
Jings! I saw him briefly on TV and didn't realise it was Nastase!
Ah - memories!
I meant too early in the morning - before my second cup of Earl Grey!But talk about an almighty cock-up!
Too early for a Tarantino joke, pal.