or Connect

Posts by Man-of-Mystery

Nae bliddy idea, pal. Eh wiz born colour-blind!
Excuse my cynicism, but that seems a little too much like wishful thinking.
I think I may have admitted to being an 'anarcho-syndicalist' somewhere early in the thread, but I've never given any indication of which way I voted (if at all) in the Scottish referendum. In any case, the blokes I was going on about were/are perfectly entitled to their opinions and brand of patriotism. It wasn't that I was objecting to, it was their behaviour.
I have no idea what you're talking about.
Some were, some weren't. Scottish, I mean.
A couple of photos found whilst 'housekeeping' today. No info about the first. The second one is Angie Dickinson on a Vespa. Just because.
Rolling my eyes. My daughter was walking through George Square when this bloody nonsense kicked off yesterday. Honestly, when am I going to be able to say "I was a skinhead in 1969..." without having to say "but not like these blokes you see today"?
There were some interesting checks around back then. I remember my last Ben Sherman was what was described as a 'nubby' check (I remember the word, but not where I saw it - it was maybe on a label in the shop window where I bought it) in two shades of light blue. And yes, I wore braces with it, but in this days more often than not we used to wear a slipover anyway. Some of the American check shirts available in Brewer St were rather... er... noticeable; I've mentioned my...
This is always the problem with adopting a 'look' retrospectively.