or Connect

Posts by Man-of-Mystery

If I put my shades on, you can't see the bags under my two-peeholes-in-the-snow, and it takes 10 years off me!
Thanks. You can't really see much detail of its harrington-ness, I was more concerned with not overheating.
Okay, I made it back to 'the steps' at Goldsmiths today, and an obliging lecturer took my pic. I must apologise for not having the sheepskin on for this pic, but when it was time to go out this morning, it was raining and very warm/humid. I didn't fancy walking around in a woolly sauna all day. But at least I made the photo call - 46 years later!
They're still bloody nice whistles!
What is a cleurb? Seriously, that was a totally braw day. It was great to meet browniecj again (even though he took the piss out of backpacks). Covskin, Inks, Clouseau, Mr Knightley, Aces - diamond blokes all!As for dropping in to John Simons - talk about being in the right place at the right time!
In 1967/8 in the North West of England, Levis were the jeans to get, followed by Wrangler, Lee (Rider), and Lee Cooper. Same as with Levis, we didn't seem to think numbers etc., we just went into the shops and bought the jeans by brand. Lee had the wavy lines on the back pocket, same as they seem to to today. Wrangler had a W, and Lee Cooper had straight lines. That was all we seemed to know about our jeans!Or maybe I just wasn't paying attention.In 1969 in London, I never...
And here's a blast from the past. How about this for a mix of checks!
No.But if you like them and they look good on you, wear them!
Did I actually say that? I don't think so. If I did, it was a meaning I didn't intend.You and me both, sister!Will do!Selfie, please!