or Connect

Posts by Man-of-Mystery

Tuck the pocket-flaps inside and you almost have the perfect 1967 NW look.
Is that really you?
Thank you.I bloody hope not!
I don't really like the detail on that.I have a cheap blue Harrington which I am now reluctant to wear since I got that G9 from John Simons.
I've certainly never seen them before.
A mate of mine was just discussing it with me on the phone. We both thought it could have done with being an hour and a half.
You're speaking my mind there, Bryan, and thank you for the vote of confidence. My snippets were the result of a two-and-a-half hour chat with Don, and I was also there while he was interviewing the (solo) black lad with the puffer gilet, and their chat was a long one too. These convos were always going to get edited down a long way. As it happens, I did talk a lot to Don about the overlap of the late mods but that didn't make it into the final product.You're right about...
Cripes, but I detest Ken Boothe's 'Everything I own'. I never saw the point of David Gates in the first place! Bland, bland, bland!
Ouch!M-o-MPostgrad student, Literature and Modernity, University of Edinburgh.I know what you mean - you don't mean T S Eliot, Virginia Woolf, Katherine Mansfield, etc. Or maybe you do! LOL.I went to a seminar in a mohair suit the other day!
That's how it struck me too. Every single one I heard at the Savoy Rooms...... except that one! It would depend where you were. I remember Roy (lasttye) saying that it was almost 100% solid where he lived - if you weren't a skinhead you weren't anybody.By the way, in 1970, someone bought me 'Bridge over Troubled Water' album for my birthday!