or Connect

Posts by Man-of-Mystery

Pub prices. I can remember, in 1968, there was a fairly new pub just outside Blackpool (opposite a row of shops on Hardhorn Way, Poulton) which has since been demolished, and you could still get a pint for just under a shilling.
Try simply dragging them to your desktop.Alternatively, keep taking screen-shots and crop the wanted image from the result.
I névèr hâvë thåt prøblĕm.
Hey, not just me! Roytonboy's on there too. Be fair - the photos have simply been 'harvested' from the web.
I'll say this - they obviously took a lot of time and trouble over constructing the site.Photos - usual suspects!
Transcribing update: I have now got into the 800s.
By the way, I'm STILL not getting any notifications from this thread, from the M-to-S thread, or from personal messages.
Ah - Jane Firkin and Surge Forward!
They would be tights (pantyhose, to US readers) rather than stockings. I can remember many girls in 1969 who had a pattern down the outside of each leg of their tights.
That's exactly where it was. I was sitting with a young hippy I didn't know from Adam, and a middle-aged ordinary couple who were having a picnic.