or Connect

Posts by Mirrorball

Retailed originally for $550+. Size UK10/US11/EU44. Outer: leather; lining: leather; sole: leather. Handmade in Italy. I got these in a size UK10 originally when I couldn't find them anywhere else in my regular size (9) hoping they would be ok for me. Beautiful shoes but I've decided they're just a little too loose on my feet to justify keeping. Worn for a grand total of 1 day (with lots of compliments haha!!). Calf leather with a patent leather captoe. Pretty classic...
EDIT: SOLD!
These retail at approx $400 before shipping. Selling mine for only $115 and will ship them free, to anywhere in the world (registered and with full parcel tracking info provided). With free shipping, that's over 75% off. I'm taking a big hit with selling these. Bought from Mr. Porter about 2 months ago but never worn and it's too late to return them. Beautiful shoes but just doesn't fit my style (bought on impulse because they looked good!). Figure I might as well pass...
Worn once or twice around the house but essentially new and unworn apart from that. Selling because they dont quite fit me unfortunately. More info and pics can be found at: http://shop.nudiejeans.com/en/product/912/dry-orange-selvage Measurements: Waist: 32" Inseam: 34" Leg Opening: 7.5" Thigh: 11.5" Front Rise: 10" Back Rise: 14" FREE worldwide registered shipping with tracking number provided. Paypal payment only. I have a perfect seller feedback record. Please have...
Worn maybe 6 or 7 times. Some blue ink from denim staining around the inner heel and tongue but aside from that you can barely tell they were worn. Original box included. Size EU45/US12/UK11 Made in Italy FREE fully traceable worldwide shipping with tracking number provided. Paypal payment only. I have perfect seller feedback you can check out by clicking on my profile. Thanks smile.gif
EDIT: SOLD! Listing Closed.
From the Common Projects Fall/Winter 2011 collection. Retailed originally for $395. Selling mine for $220 shipped. Worn only twice, essentially in like new condition. Full grain Suede. Rubber Sole. Made in Italy. Original box, dust bag and spare laces all included. NB. The spare laces are black, the laces currently in the shoes are a very dark navy (almost black). I just didn't bother swapping them out for the pics but they prob will look best if you swap them out for...
EDIT: Sold! Listing Closed.
EDIT: SOLD! Listing Closed.
This is the 2011 2-pocket front version, with banded hemline and convertible cuffs. Worn maybe 5-10 times. In pretty much perfect like-new condition really. Leather is beautiful - lamb - super soft. The sateen lining on the inside feels really nice too. Gunmetal hardware and YKK Japan zippers. Incredible jacket, construction and attention to detail is impeccable. Little sad to part with it but not sure i can quite pull off a leather jacket. Oh well... Retails from TOJ...