or Connect

Posts by kortex

I have a job interview coming up. I found this suit among my father's things. It is probably not a quality suit by SF standards? The wool is not soft or anything, but it was free. It is most likely out dated, but I thought I'd give it a shot anyway. He was 2 inches taller than me so it might be a bit large... I know I need to get the legs shortened. Maybe 1 - 1.5 inches? The sleeves are a bit long but I think I can get away with leaving them. I apologize in...
You guys don't like the grey with stripe? I like the way it looks.
I think it's pretty bad. If I wore that, I would hope someone would tell me. I'm just getting into this stuff too, so don't worry about it. Look around for some pictures on here and try to get a good idea of what a suit should look like on a person.
I'm jealous. I got a kenneth cole reaction tie and and a pair of fleece pants from gander mountain for christmas. roflcopter.
Beautiful. Naughty or nice?
I have completely lost my mind from reading SF. I think I reached my peak of insanity while reading the WAYWT...
One says flannel and the other says baize cloth...Either one would look good.
I think the suit fits nicely as well. I don't like the shirt, but to each his own. When you look in the mirror, do you like the way you look? Does it accurately project who you want to be?
I want that cream overcoat to have my children.
What would be a good compromize of quality and price? Yeah I know I *shouldn't* buy the hickey freeman, but they look so nice... Meh.