or Connect

Posts by kortex

Just help him out. Some people have trouble losing weight. I work out 5 times a week and eat a diet that would make most people cringe. Why can't I lose weight? Well, I have severe sleep apnea. This causes my hormones to go out of wack due to the severe stress levels my body endures. These hormones make my body store excess amounts of fat. If I just don't eat much, my body burns my muscles away not fat. So in short, don't criticize someone for being chubby until...
Beautiful stuff!
Thanks for pointing me to the pictures. Actually, however, what I was looking for is still not there. What I want is to see it from my perspective. If you are standing up, looking down at the shoe, what does it look like? That's what I want. Oh well.
Quote: Originally Posted by youngscientist Wear a clip on or go without. If you are a true igent and can't do without a tie maybe you could make your own clip on with the clip bits from a regular clip on and a nicer tie. sho' nuff - If you are just spending a little time around tie grabbing machinery tuck it into your shirt between two buttons, used to do this during chemistry class at school. Or wear a bowtie. You wore a tie to chemistry...
Thank you for the pictures kinkbmxco. I'm still thinking. I might just have to bite the bullet and buy a pair. I'm just worried because I can't try anything like them on.
After reading the PSA for $100 off AE shoes, I decided that I need to buy a pair. I like the Strand, Fifth Avenue and the Van Ness. Does anyone have pictures looking down at any of these shoes so that you can see the tip of the shoe and the pants you're wearing? This is important because I don't live near a store that sells these shoes. I have read (here) that AE shoes fit fairly true to size. Does anyone have any stories about fit for these particular...
Shit. Brooks Brothers is all sold out of anything under size 50 for any suit in this thread. I really liked the grey 1818, damn it all to hell. I was going to buy it today! Would this suit work in grey or navy? http://www.brooksbrothers.com/IWCatP...=§ionsize= Any other manufacturers would be fine too. Grr...
I read that thread. Good information, thanks. I'm just concerned because the only things I've ever matched have been browns and blacks. Very simple stuff...never messed with matching more "complex" stuff .
I imagine you meant that the black version of that shoe? Which tie? Of course, I'm asking because I don't know what the hell I'm talking about (or I'd dress myself...). I really really appreciate everyone's help.
I need a solid navy suit for a job interview. I don't have a lot of money so nothing too extravagant... I would prefer two-button. Thanks!