or Connect

Posts by kortex

Anyone? I'm trying to determine if it's just this model or if this quality issue is pervasive.
A few months back, I bought BOSS Green "Akeen" sneakers at the Nordstrom in Chicago.. I haven't bought sneakers in years and really liked the way they look. Well, I got back to my hotel room and laced them up. I felt a weird vibration from the eyelets when I pulled the laces through them. I thought I was imagining it, but sure enough, one of the laces was starting to come apart. The second time I laced them, one of the laces actually snapped. I was horrified. The...
Thanks again. What you recommended was mostly what others wore and I felt comfortable and didn't look out of place. NO ONE brought a swimsuit. There was one guy dressed in...well, I'm glad I wasn't dressed that way.Hah! This turned out to be true. Two people put their feet in and no one swam. Granted, it was only 80F ambient, but the pool was heated.
That sounds fine. I haven't been to a pool party in years. I'm sure a very mild light colored seer sucker shirt would work well too?
What manner of attire would be appropriate to wear to an upscale "pool party?" I will not be swimming. The party is at one of my wife's "old money" friend's homes. Thanks!
Quote: Originally Posted by AR_Six I can't believe it ever was.
Beautiful items.
I would love measurements on suit #3.
Stunning, wish I could buy it!
I have a fat ass and have this same problem.