or Connect

Posts by munchausen

I'm thinking that's probably the bride with her son or something
This is probably a good object lesson for millenials: not everything has to be public.I do too. I hate the way people pile on strangers they will never meet in such a nasty way. A good portion of the people attacking her are no better than her, in the sense that they are forgetting this is a real person and not an image macro that they can downvote.
I don't really think it's "icky" or evil, but kind of clueless, tone-deaf and tacky. In other words, "millenial"
Yeah "Foil" is great because the first verse you think "well that's kind of pointless" and then he kicks into the crazy stuff in the 2nd verse.
I'm probably giving up all my cool points here, but the new Weird Al is pretty great. Funny to think that I have been listening to him for 30 years now, and he still makes me laugh. Not to mention that my kid is as big a fan as I always was.
cool I hope you like itI meant to mention it's best played on shuffle. Otherwise there's a bunch of dub reggae at the beginning that might not be to everyone's taste
X posted in the music thread. For people who have Spotify, I've been compiling a cool "Chill Out" playlist. It's a bunch of downbeat/triphop, electronica, reggae, jazz, brazilian music. It's long so it will probably get you through a couple of work days if you are into this kind of stuff (sounds good on headphones too). I took a lot of ideas from this thread so I thought it appropriate to post it here. http://open.spotify.com/user/beeman1000/playlist/4pHjrXTmWFhHTcnK6XUaoO
For people who have Spotify, I've been compiling a cool "Chill Out" playlist. It's a bunch of downbeat/triphop, electronica, reggae, jazz, brazilian music. It's long so it will probably get you through a couple of work days if you are into this kind of stuff (sounds good on headphones too) http://open.spotify.com/user/beeman1000/playlist/4pHjrXTmWFhHTcnK6XUaoO
I'm a big Stone fan. Their Ruination Double IPA was a big eye opener for me and is still a go to.
That Holly girl (the one with the tank top) has all of these really nasty trolls on twitter. No condemnations of this "misogyny" that I've seen so far.