or Connect

Posts by munchausen

It was. I was rooting for TCU but I'm impressed with Baylor's grit. I'm thinking they end up in the playoffs this year.Really impressed with Mississippi State too, even though once again I was on the other side. Auburn shot themselves in the foot over and over again but credit goes to Miss. St. for making them pay for it over and over again. I've been really impressed with the two games I've seen from this team and they may be the class of the SEC this year. I can't...
Watched this one Amazon Prime recently. Very good film with some excellent performances.
Resolution - clever and well acted minimalist indie horror movie. The premise has a few things in common with Cabin in the Woods, but the style and execution are totally different, without any of that movie's Whedon brand cutesiness. EDIT: btw, I just remembered this is on Amazon Prime not Netflix
Burrata and heirloom tomatoes. How did it take me this long to get around to trying this?
http://mydickband.bandcamp.com/ probably nsfw
Capone gets one really great scene in their best episode ever in season 4 I believe.I watched every episode of this show and will watch the rest but I'm really not going to miss it that much. It had a lot going for it; great casting, good production values, costuming, set design, etc; occasionally very good writing (although frequently overheated). I just feel like they never came up with a compelling storyline. When I think of this show, I think of tons of really good...
Weird, I had no idea that was Jan Brady. Not much of a role. Did she appear outside of that one scene?
Just ran into Erykah Badu at Whole Foods. Nice lady. It didn't occur to me until I was walking away that her teenage son must be andre's from Outkast
I like the red but I'm not a fan of chartreuse